XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

I am using this mod, but it is including my private forums and threads in the sitemap causing a ton of Access Denied errors! How do I exclude private forums?

Update 1.2.7

If you like this add-on, please post a review. It takes 1 minute and I enjoy the feedback! :)

There was a newish permission introduced in XenForo, in which, the threads of the forum can be viewed, but the actual thread content cannot.

The sitemap will now take this into consideration, and if the threads are not visible to guests, they will not be included in the threads sitemap. The forums are still included in the forum sitemap.

What needs to be generated? (granted, I don't have a Showcase license), but isn't Showcase just /showcase ? :) Does it have different pages?
This screenshot will show you but I also have a question. By changing the routes does that mean the sitemap won't generate?

I am not using your sitemap yet though because I need to do more research between yours and the one in XenUtiles which I'm already using.

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-14%20at%2010.52.59%20PM.png

This screenshot will show you but I also have a question. By changing the routes does that mean the sitemap won't generate?

I am not using your sitemap yet though because I need to do more research between yours and the one in XenUtiles which I'm already using.

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-14%20at%2010.52.59%20PM.png

I am using the standard buildLink() method, which means that the routes should get generated with the correct URL even after being passed through the route changer

Top Bottom