XML Sitemap for XenForo 1.3 [Not needed, included in 1.4]

Ok, you got it. The updated file is attached to the first post of this thread.
Got the following error.

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: forumsPagination

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in CemZoo/Sitemap/Index.php at line 71
CemZoo_Sitemap_Index->generate() in CemZoo/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php at line 26
CemZoo_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in ******removed******/admin.php at line 13

Got the following error.

Code:
Server Error

Undefined index: forumsPagination

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in CemZoo/Sitemap/Index.php at line 71
CemZoo_Sitemap_Index->generate() in CemZoo/Sitemap/CronEntry/RebuildSitemap.php at line 26
CemZoo_Sitemap_CronEntry_RebuildSitemap::run()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 356
XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Cron.php at line 204
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Cron->actionRun() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in removed at line 13
Did you upload the xml file?
Can I see your options? It should look like this

Screen Shot 2012-01-24 at 10.08.33 PM.webp

Yes I'd uploaded the XML file.

It worked after I checked the "Include all pages in a forum" and "Include all pages in a thread" boxes.
I guess the options are not updated in the cache after the xml is uploaded. That sounds like a XenForo bug to me actually.
Glad to hear it is working now.

Reactions: DBA
Getting an error when I try to run the Cron.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Application::getOptions() in /library/CemZoo/Sitemap/Index.php on line 47

Any ideas?

Getting an error when I try to run the Cron.

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Application::getOptions() in /library/CemZoo/Sitemap/Index.php on line 47

Any ideas?
Aw.. yes
That method was added in 1.1.1, if you are running 1.1.0 it will not work

This seems to index threads that Guests (View thread content) can't view. Any chance you can add an option for removing specific forums?

This seems to index threads that Guests (View thread content) can't view. Any chance you can add an option for removing specific forums?

It already was discarding the private forums, but the thing is, if they can view the node, then they are included. The thread content permission was added recently and I am not checking for that.

Since I don't personally use that setting at my site, I have no motivation to update the add-on for that, but you are free to find somebody that would add the check, it should be a quick change to check for thread content permission besides the view node permission :)

That's not really an error, that is just some logging that I added so you could see that the sitemap was generated :)
I guess the fact that it is in the "Server error log" does not help, but there is no "Server activity log" so I put it there
can this be disabled ? i dont want to see that in my error logs

Seem to get an error when I run this...currently running 1.1.1...

Fatal error: func_get_args(): Can't be used as a function parameter in public_html/forums/library/XenForo/Error.php on line 193

Any clues?? :D

Cheers
Paul

When I run the cron entry it appears to have worked, however this certainly doesn't look right:

vXB8d.png

Just wondering why.

Edit: Nvm using the 8wayrun version.

Edit2: And it does the same thing... ugh.

Top Bottom