[XM] XR Product Manager Layouts

[XM] XR Product Manager Layouts [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($12.00)

Osman

Osman submitted a new resource:

[XM] XR Product Manager Layouts - Advanced columns for XR Product Manager

XR Product Manager Layout

With this add-on, which has been developed to be completely responsive, you can now display your XR Product Manager products more visually.

Privatization is very easy thanks to its functional structure. You can multiply or reduce your columns in your desired qualification. With so many picture effects, you can influence your users who visit your website.

Features
  • You can choose the appropriate grid widths for...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Len
Hello,

I´ve installed and gone to Style Properties and enable the add on but I can´t get it to work. Maybe I´m missing a step. Group Permissions? Tried finding something there but nothing. Any idea what I might be missing?

Hello,

The current version of this application does not have group permissions. Maybe I can rate it for future versions. The plug-in works as described on the video.

Respects...

I´ve done what it´s shown in the video, but nothing happens. Installed normally and went to style properties to enable it, but it wont change. Resources are shown as they were before installing the add-on.

Additional requirements: This add-on works only with the XR Product Manager

Did you upload this plugin to your web site?

If you have downloaded this plugin to your website but it is not working please send us your web site information with a private message. I want to do the necessary checks for you. ;)

Holy crap man! You are completely right. So sorry. No, I don’t have that add on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Is it possible to cover a moving gif image? Any user can create product? Do you have categories?
Additional requirements: This add-on works only with the XR Product Manager. This add-on only visually strengthens the XR Product Manager add-on.
If you need to custom development or different version for this product please visit to our website.

Top Bottom