[XI] Blog [Paid] [Deleted]

For some reason, I can't delete peoples blogs or entries. I don't know where the controls are and I'm an admin with all the moderator privs enabled.

For some reason, I can't delete peoples blogs or entries. I don't know where the controls are and I'm an admin with all the moderator privs enabled.
You should be able to delete entries while viewing them specifically. Inline moderation hasn't been included just yet.

Hello, I am quite a non-technical person :)... so my question is:

- If I migrate my vB 3.8 powered board to Xenforo and after that install this Blog product, can XI blog import the blogs from my vB3.8 installation?

(sorry if this has been asked before... but going through 17 pages is a bit too much)

Hello, I am quite a non-technical person :)... so my question is:

- If I migrate my vB 3.8 powered board to Xenforo and after that install this Blog product, can XI blog import the blogs from my vB3.8 installation?

(sorry if this has been asked before... but going through 17 pages is a bit too much)
We're working on being able to import directly from vB to XF to include blogs as well but no ETA on that yet. If you import all the data from vB to XF at this moment in time though, it would need to be a custom script to copy things over.

Something I noticed that was very confusion was when you first make a blog post, it's asking for a blog title, well it asked for one twice, but this is actually a category title as far as I can tell.

It's not very intuitive atm, and I kind of wish I would of held off on making the purchase for a few more releases. :(

Something I noticed that was very confusion was when you first make a blog post, it's asking for a blog title, well it asked for one twice, but this is actually a category title as far as I can tell.

It's not very intuitive atm, and I kind of wish I would of held off on making the purchase for a few more releases. :(

Is there a way/site where we can test a demo version of this product? Before I eventually consider purchasing, being able to test a demo first would be very worthwhile.

Is there a way/site where we can test a demo version of this product? Before I eventually consider purchasing, being able to test a demo first would be very worthwhile.
I have it running on Admin Talk, but there are only 2 demo post there atm.
Guest can see them though, feel free to take a look.

Any idea when you think this might be out of beta?
When it's ready.

It is beta so obviously there's going to be issues and random things. Giving feedback so I'm aware of these things is the only way they'll get better.

Top Bottom