[xFv] Founding Members [Deleted]

I have new issue on mobile.

When menu is selected, founder member tag is coming on top of it.

Please fixScreenshot_2017-09-16-14-45-52-346.webp

Hello!
I cannot recreate the above.
Im sure it is just a z-index setting wich is a simple fix.
Did this happen on a certain page?
do you know if it is happening on every mobile or just yours?
What kind of mobile did this happen on?
Anything info is helpful.

*EDIT*
I was able to recreate this. Fix coming asap!

There is 1 more issue with the banner being above the sticky menu when scrolled in mobile.
I have this fixed and will uploading version 1.2.6 in a couple of minutes, just wanna check a couple of other things before 1 do.

i observe a overlay issue in desktop,

during scroll, founder member banner goes up on sticky header bar.

Please Fix

You need version 1.2.9
I uploaded the previous version with an updated version number by mistake.
Sorry about that.

Its now became a master piece, without errors (so far no error observed in latest version 1.2.9)

I like your mods a lot and quick support provided by you.

So how does this choose who is "founders" ? Am I missing something here but I don't see a way to assign it to a usergroup.

I have a specific user group for that and ONLY want folks in that user group to be labeled as founder.

So how does this choose who is "founders" ? Am I missing something here but I don't see a way to assign it to a usergroup.

I have a specific user group for that and ONLY want folks in that user group to be labeled as founder.
U can only set number of user to display as founder member. Max user u can have banner is 500.

It takes user id in serial eo if i assign 100.

User with user id from 1 to 100 get badge.

It do not allow custom id to set badge

Server error is being logged everyday on beta 6. i uninstall the plugin, still get errors

Code:
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 512, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(512): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(469): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'xfv_fm_above_ba...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1151): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'xfv_fm_above_ba...')
#4 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(253): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfv_fm_above_ba...', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(202): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:xfv_fm_a...', NULL)
#6 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(82): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/CssWriter.php(37): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#8 css.php(29): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 2, 1)
#9 {main}

Kindly suggest what to do

Top Bottom