[xFv] - Avatar Toolbox - XF1 [Deleted]

[xFv]

Cylent1 submitted a new resource:

(ToKi) Avatar Toolbox - ToKi

(ToKi) Avatar Toolbox 1.0.0
A selection of tools for your Avatar!

Are you not tech savvy enough to make your avatar round or another shape? perhaps put a shadow border around your avatar? How about making your avatar large? Would you like an easy way to change avatar options without a single line of code?
Well this is it... (ToKi) Avatar Toolbox 1.0.0.

Features:
  • Change shape of avatar from 4 different shapes
  • add a shadow around avatar (all...

Read more about this resource...

It's a very nice addon you got, but it would be even better if you could have something that's connected with user tool box. If they would like to use animated bio or something.

First we can start off how you can pick your own custom Forum Styling like this:
LbzJsH7.png

Then we've animated bio/user-title like this:
62c7d97b6d1b250e91567a5af77df0ce.gif

These 2 is made on a vBulletin forum, but can be created as an addon on XenForo too :D

I like the ideas! are you suggesting to make a whole new addon or add these to this one? I'm trying to see exactly where your going with this.

I like the ideas! are you suggesting to make a whole new addon or add these to this one? I'm trying to see exactly where your going with this.
Asking you to add it cause I don't have any time. I've school projects to take care off and a lot more when it comes to this so if you could add it then it would be cool. Btw I doesn't own your addon, but I liked it and also gave you a few ideas to gain more people to like your work. Want to see my work come to: www.lowriderdev.com and take a look aroung. (NO NEEDED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT)

I also have been working on a addon with over a 100 different settings and what not, kinda like a framework i suppose.
I do like the idaes and am going to try and add them as a request. I will also implement them into the other addon.

I also checked out lowriderdev, nice looking site!

Can't you use the message feature here?
I tried messaging you, but says your not allowed to use that feature.

Questions:

-- If you enable large "Tall Avatars" will that stretch out all the 100x100 avatars currently in use on the forum? Will they look distorted after or will they stay 100x100?

-- How do the tall avatars look when you're browsing the forum with a mobile phone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom