[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

Anybody else has this installed ?

Mine has had no updates for the last 4 days. Is it just mine or are others experiencing the same ?

Also having issues

When I click on the leagues I get:

Code:
Server Error

Illegal string offset 'imagedata'

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XFSoccer/Helper/File.php at line 70
XFSoccer_Helper_File::getAvailableIcon() in XFSoccer/ControllerAdmin/Leagues.php at line 251
XFSoccer_ControllerAdmin_Leagues->actionEdit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/skyblues/public_html/admin.php at line 13

AA_ is one of the administrators of the geb.german-elite.net, primarly a board est. AFAIR in the late 80s/early 90s. Just checked their site to get in contact with AA_ and had to notice, that their servers seem to be down. Only sites which are working are static html sites. Anyone around who can shed some light? (@Brogan, @Chris ?)

AA_ is one of the administrators of the geb.german-elite.net, primarly a board est. AFAIR in the late 80s/early 90s. Just checked their site to get in contact with AA_ and had to notice, that their servers seem to be down. Only sites which are working are static html sites. Anyone around who can shed some light? (@Brogan, @Chris ?)
Update: official statement "Server down until further notice - thanks for your patience." So it seems they have a server issue and will come back when they have dealed with it.

If they need a server or hosting for it I am more than happy to help, if you can get the message over to them?
I am quite sure to have servers is non of their problems, even when I don´t know what the real problem is. May be they´ve been hacked, switching servers or building new raids. No idea. And AA_ is not really often seen in public chat rooms or boards for years. He suddenly pops up here and than - and in most cases what he has to annonce or to introduce is worth listening..erm reading..heck, trying.. - hmpf, you know what I mean. So uncomfortable it is, but I guess we just have to sit and wait.

Started to see the scores update again which is great, but does anyone know if they'll go back and update match weeks 11,12,13,14?

Since all related servers have been shut down and all corresponding domains have been deleted it´s obvious, that AA_ has decided to no longer run this Addon and the related data-services. Sad but true. Going to uninstall now.

Top Bottom