[XFSoccer] Soccer Betting Game [Deleted]

It was a great addon, although I've resigned myself to the fact that its now dead. Im currently working through bobs pickem addon. Its well written and supported and apart from having to manually add games, its great for prediction leagues. We are currently using the 1x2 system but would like to incorporate scores at a later date.

It was a great addon, although I've resigned myself to the fact that its now dead. Im currently working through bobs pickem addon. Its well written and supported and apart from having to manually add games, its great for prediction leagues. We are currently using the 1x2 system but would like to incorporate scores at a later date.

This addon was great, true, mostly because the games were added automatically. It saves loads of time.

@AA_ ,
could you please contact me here or over at xenDACH? We would like to continue this addon and have a talk with you to find out, if you´ld be ready for that. Would be a shame, to leave this beauty in the current state.

--
@AA_ ,
wir kennen uns noch aus gulli-Zeiten. Melde Dich doch bitte mal bei mir, wenn es für Dich auf irgendeine Art vorstellbar wäre, das Addon von anderen weiterführen zu lassen. Irgendwo hatte ich zwar mal gelesen, jemand hätte wegen dem Addon bereits Kontakt zu Dir gehabt, aber anscheinend ist auch diese Quelle versiegt und wen man aus den alten Kanälen auch fragt, keiner weiß wo Du steckst ;)

@AA_ ,
could you please contact me here or over at xenDACH? We would like to continue this addon and have a talk with you to find out, if you´ld be ready for that. Would be a shame, to leave this beauty in the current state.

--
@AA_ ,
wir kennen uns noch aus gulli-Zeiten. Melde Dich doch bitte mal bei mir, wenn es für Dich auf irgendeine Art vorstellbar wäre, das Addon von anderen weiterführen zu lassen. Irgendwo hatte ich zwar mal gelesen, jemand hätte wegen dem Addon bereits Kontakt zu Dir gehabt, aber anscheinend ist auch diese Quelle versiegt und wen man aus den alten Kanälen auch fragt, keiner weiß wo Du steckst ;)

He was last seen before 2 years. I hope he is okay. Probably he does't visit the forums anymore.

I had a contact a few months ago.
There was a short feedback, which I understood that it was open whether XFsoccer should be maintained further.
I also asked if XFsoccer could be further developed by others. As a non-commercial version, with an open license and the reference to the original developer.
I didn't get any answer to that!!??

Since my English is quite bad, I used a translator. I hope it's all understandable anyway.

I had a contact a few months ago.
There was a short feedback, which I understood that it was open whether XFsoccer should be maintained further.
I also asked if XFsoccer could be further developed by others. As a non-commercial version, with an open license and the reference to the original developer.
I didn't get any answer to that!!??

Since my English is quite bad, I used a translator. I hope it's all understandable anyway.
how about Maybe you can copy and paste his reply here?

Top Bottom