Add-on XFRUserAlbums Modification Request

DRE

I have XFR User Albums: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xfr-user-albums.26753/

It's an great album add-on but the major thing it's lacking is certain album permissions.

I will pay $100 for three extra album permissions.

Update: If any of you want to try and convince the current coder I have working on this addon to finish the project, please list the amount you would donate to him for his modification of XFR User Albums so that he can give it to you as well. His quote for me was $50 so it should be that or above.

This album must retain the default album permissions of XFR User Albums:

1. Public
2. Private
3. Global Albums (Anyone Can Add Photos)

^^^Those are the album permissions currently in XFR User Albums.

This modified version of XFR User Albums should have the extra following album permissions.

4. Member's Only (Only logged in members can view) - Would be best set as a usergroup permission.
5. Followed (Only Members You Follow Can View)
6. Custom (Only Members You Add In the Box Below Can View)

If it's possible, another $30 if you add an option that allows members to rate pictures in their album from 1 to 10 stars.

Have you asked @pepelac if he can code it? It is after all his modification..

in the past we have been told by brogan that it is forbidden to publicly work on other peoples addons.

in the past we have been told by brogan that it is forbidden to publicly work on other peoples addons.
I don't know anything about that man. I haven't announced who he because he already gets lots of requests for custom work. He's done half of what I requested so far and is interested in finishing the rest. He's just busy working on some other products. His projects are prioritized by his own modifications first, not the ones other people made. If people don't seem interested in getting their gallery modified like mine then the longer it will probably take him to finish mine up.

I have this request thread still open because if there is any other coder that is willing to actually do everything I listed in a relatively short amount of time instead of me having to wait several months for the whole project to be completed then I will gladly pay for their service. Call it impatience if you want, I just know what my members want.

If any of you want to try and convince the current coder I have working on this addon to finish the project, please list the amount you would donate to him for his modification of XFR User Albums so that he can give it to you as well. His quote for me was $50 so it should be that or above.

I have raised my initial request to $100.

$30 extra for the star rating option.

Other developers have asked me about this modification as well and are willing to donate to you up to $100 for this modification as well.

Hi

I would throw in 50 USD or more if the following 3 features would be added:

1. import script for vb3.8x user albums incl. comments
2. in the ACP individual settings for the user not just in pixel, but also in kb per image and in total per user. ideally different settings for different usergroups. See vb 3.8x. This helps to sell premium memberships.
3. Show random selections of useralbums on the index page of xF or other html pages (similar to a vb hack for useralbums)

I think another great option would be for a member to be able to lock/unlock photos/albums for specific users only. Sort of like how dating sites do it.

Any success with this addon getting made?

Top Bottom