xfRM+ [Deleted]

Cupara

Mythotical submitted a new resource:

xfRM+ - Small integrations to further customize the XenForo Resource Manage.

Description:
xfRM+ extends the features of XenForo Resource Manager to allow for access to resources based on usergroup id.

NOTE: Requires XenForo v1.2 or higher

Features v1.1
  • Resource access based on user id
  • Resource access based on post count
  • Minimum trophy points to access
  • Minimum currency ([bd] Bank, Credits, xfPoints) to access
Features...

Read more about this resource...

Any chance you can add a tab for a user's purchased rm?

Also any change for digital invoice to email when a resource is purchased?

Good idea.

There is no admin option as it is handled through adding or editing resources page.
I have 2 more features I am wondering if you can add somehow. Would be willing to contribute to it's development.

1 - Multiple Downloads: I would like to have games in the store but it requires multi-platform support. Anyway to have the resource owner upload multiple copies of the resource for each platform (in my case: linux, mac, pc)
"For such files clicking Download button (after the purchase if needed) users will be provided with options to download any file uploaded, and options will be named based on file name (so no additional title-per file or description-per file will be available). "

2- Dynamic Pricing:
When someone buys the resource, they can buy at the set base price or offer to pay more (up to x more than base) with a maximum price (such as like $500). Like a Min, Max, and Default slider range.
Example: Minimum 0 with suggested 15points and a maximum of 500. User can decide to give anywhere in between.

I have 2 more features I am wondering if you can add somehow. Would be willing to contribute to it's development.

1 - Multiple Downloads: I would like to have games in the store but it requires multi-platform support. Anyway to have the resource owner upload multiple copies of the resource for each platform (in my case: linux, mac, pc)
"For such files clicking Download button (after the purchase if needed) users will be provided with options to download any file uploaded, and options will be named based on file name (so no additional title-per file or description-per file will be available). "

2- Dynamic Pricing:
When someone buys the resource, they can buy at the set base price or offer to pay more (up to x more than base) with a maximum price (such as like $500). Like a Min, Max, and Default slider range.
Example: Minimum 0 with suggested 15points and a maximum of 500. User can decide to give anywhere in between.
Idea:
Must purchase resource with say "Credits" currency. Before you view the rest of resource?
great ideas all around.

Top Bottom