Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
Is it possible to remove 'Most Active Members' and 'Statistics' from the side bar?
I would also like to change the name 'useralbums' in my url to lets say 'Gallery.'
Example: /forum/useralbums/ to /forum/gallery/

How do I make it so?

Does anyone know why the random pictures feature (which I have turned on to show above the forums list) only shows pictures from two of my albums? I have 4 albums currently (all created by me) and the random pics always get selected from albums #1 and #2 but never from #3 or #4. I was wondering if it limits itself to 2 albums per user or something like that? No other albums have been created by other users yet (just opened the forum) to check that theory, however. Thanks.

Weird Bug...

Viewing lightboxed enlarged image(s) from iPad, lightbox is automatically closed in few milliseconds. When viewed from desktop, the issue is not happened.

Note: Xenforo's default lightbox works well with iPad.

Does anyone know why the random pictures feature (which I have turned on to show above the forums list) only shows pictures from two of my albums? I have 4 albums currently (all created by me) and the random pics always get selected from albums #1 and #2 but never from #3 or #4. I was wondering if it limits itself to 2 albums per user or something like that? No other albums have been created by other users yet (just opened the forum) to check that theory, however. Thanks.

I'm quoting my earlier post for recap reasons. I still cannot get User Albums Random Images block to show pics from any but two albums no matter who has created the albums. I tried switching to Latest Images block and it shows images that are old - most definitely not the "Latest." Rebuild of counts or thumbnails does not help. Any ideas?

I'm quoting my earlier post for recap reasons. I still cannot get User Albums Random Images block to show pics from any but two albums no matter who has created the albums. I tried switching to Latest Images block and it shows images that are old - most definitely not the "Latest." Rebuild of counts or thumbnails does not help. Any ideas?
Albums that aren't public or are awaiting moderation aren't shown in the random images block. Check that those albums don't fall into one of those categories.

Albums that aren't public or are awaiting moderation aren't shown in the random images block. Check that those albums don't fall into one of those categories.

Bingo! The albums that weren't showing were "global" albums, which should show as they are public, just open to contribution by any members. Seems like a bit of a bug to me. I changed them from global to public and the images instantly started appearing in the random block. Thanks again! That was really frustrating me seeing the same pics over and over again in the random block.

Just manually uploaded the images to my template folder... all the images are showing except for comments.png.

If i rename comments.png to comments2.png i can view that image, but not if i name it to comments.png

edit nevermind, i think it was a cache problem, im using cloudflare

Bingo! The albums that weren't showing were "global" albums, which should show as they are public, just open to contribution by any members. Seems like a bit of a bug to me. I changed them from global to public and the images instantly started appearing in the random block. Thanks again! That was really frustrating me seeing the same pics over and over again in the random block.
Yeah it does seem like a bug. If you want to change that behavior you can modify all instances of
Code:
WHERE `album`.album_type = "public"
in XfRu_UserAlbums_Model_Images to
Code:
WHERE `album`.album_type != "private"
The specific line you'd be interested in is 217, which deals with the random images.

Just wondering, is it possible to feature a mini album or link inside posts?

For example, if a user wants to upload a lot of images, they create an album, make a forum post and somehow link the 2 together?

It's still in development, according to the author. But it's moving slowly.
Yes according to the author it is, but I've taken to modifying it locally for the time being. (and no I can't release it I already asked the author) Eventually Robbo's Gallery add-on will replace it on my board.

Yes according to the author it is, but I've taken to modifying it locally for the time being. (and no I can't release it I already asked the author) Eventually Robbo's Gallery add-on will replace it on my board.
Did you add ratings or a tag feature or something?

Top Bottom