Resource icon

[XFR] User Albums 1.0.0 b7

No permission to download
One of my customers needs this add-on until XenMediaGallery has importer, so I've fixed some bugs and added responsive design to it.
You can download updated add-on here: https://github.com/cyberalien/xfr_user_albums
Click "download zip" button on bottom right side of page.

There might be more bugs or incomplete parts. Haven't tested it on live environment yet.

One thing I noticed was the following when on the Manage images page for a certain album:

PzYQ1Lm.png

Small error I noticed. Nothing major and I believe it to be harmless.

I deleted a photo album and I suspect Google bot or something keeps looking or it. This error shows up in the logs. Note that it seems to point to an album which doesn't exist any more.

Error Info
PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined index: album_type - library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/Model/Albums.php:72
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:57 AM
Stack Trace

PHP:
#0 /public_html/forums/library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/Model/Albums.php(72): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/public_html/forums/...', 72, Array)
#1 /public_html/forums/library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/Model/Albums.php(58): SplendidNetwork_XfRuAlbumsMore_Model_Albums->limitAlbumsOnType(Array)
#2 /public_html/forums/library/XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Albums.php(645): SplendidNetwork_XfRuAlbumsMore_Model_Albums->assertAlbumValidAndViewable(23, '')
#3 /public_html/forums/library/XfRu/UserAlbums/ControllerPublic/Albums.php(351): XfRu_UserAlbums_ControllerPublic_Albums->assertAlbumValidAndViewable(23, 0)
#4 /public_html/forums/library/SplendidNetwork/XfRuAlbumsMore/ControllerPublic/Albums.php(27): XfRu_UserAlbums_ControllerPublic_Albums->actionView()
#5 /public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): SplendidNetwork_XfRuAlbumsMore_ControllerPublic_Albums->actionView()
#6 /public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State

PHP:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/useralbums/test.23/view"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'm reading through all of the discussions on here. This might be discusses, but I've not see it yet.

Any way to import from a soon-to-be-converted vBulletin 4.2 site with the Picture and Album Gallery on it? I've got one site with maybe just 200 photos, but another site I have holds 50,000 photos or so inside that system.

If this has to be a custom import, I'm a paying customer. If this needs to be moved, so be it.

I think this is a new bug sorry if it is not, I just went through 18 pages and did not find it, however. Whenever viewing an album it is all good and dandy, then I would go and select a image (popup comes up as suppose to) then I go ahead and click the "X" button in top right hand corner, well I see a image that I would like to view (Note I just exited out of the popup image window) so I go ahead and click that new image, well when the popup image window appears no image is there. It is blank.
Screenshot from 2013-09-30 09:51:32.webp

Note: For me to fix this I would have to exit out the album and then re-click that image or any image, but once I exit out that popup window and try to click a new image this is what happens.

Reactions: Cao
One of my customers needs this add-on until XenMediaGallery has importer, so I've fixed some bugs and added responsive design to it.
You can download updated add-on here: https://github.com/cyberalien/xfr_user_albums
Click "download zip" button on bottom right side of page.

There might be more bugs or incomplete parts. Haven't tested it on live environment yet.
Wow Arty that's very nice of you. Not using this anymore but just giving kudos. Amazing...

I just did what you suggested and still the same thing. The image seems to not want to load anymore, or anymore images in that album once I exit out the popup window. @Arty

I have same problem with private album after conversion in public. Several days later everything was fine. Perhaps the problem with the caching?

I have same problem with private album after conversion in public. Several days later everything was fine. Perhaps the problem with the caching?
As in rebuilding the albums caches in acp or are you referring to backend caches?

Looks like problem is in caching in JavaScript.

edit: yes, its a problem with imagebox.js. Code doesn't make any sense to me so I'll leave it as is. Maybe someone else can fix that bug.

Last edited:
Looks like problem is in caching in JavaScript.

edit: yes, its a problem with imagebox.js. Code doesn't make any sense to me so I'll leave it as is. Maybe someone else can fix that bug.
Maybe I can see if DwD Developers can give it a shot.

Are we able to have "set premade albums" for members? And have the members only upload in those premade albums and not be able to create their own?

I too am having the problem where once you view an image and x out others don't want to load. I can load the original and use left/right arrows but, I'd prefer if it works :(

I didn't even know about the bug until I saw this here when I came here looking to a solution to a different problem, which Arty fixed with his update - works great. Thanks so much!

Edit: Quick question, would it be easy to fix it so that in mobile 1 album showed, instead of none?

This is really bugging me. I have searched the internet in its entirety. I have left no stones un-turned. I've even nearly learned Russian. Should some brilliant kind soul be reading my words, I beg of you - help!

Top Bottom