[XFR] Anti-Spam - Moderate or Reject Registration By Country or Proxy [Deleted]

With this feature: Moderate Based on Country Using CloudFlare
Can we also block new thread, new post reply, new conversation/reply, new profile post?

Thanks!

Hi Brent is it possible to just use the VPN/proxy detection via getipintel without having Cloudflare account ? Maybe need to add an option to turn off the Cloudflare HTTP header checks if not using Cloudflare. A client of mine is trying this addon and getting undefined index errors in XF server error log related to not finding the 2 HTTP headers that Cloudflare passings on HTTP_CF_IPCOUNTRY and HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP. Having an option to turn off these checks for non-Cloudflare users would be good to have as well ;) :)

Unfortunately, after installing this all of our user registrations ended up going into moderation. Any thoughts on what could be causing false positives?
Inkedfalse positives_LI.webp

Last edited:
Unfortunately, after installing this all of our user registrations ended up going into moderation. Any thoughts on what could be causing false positives?

It looks like a conflict with another add-on. I don't use TPU Detect spam so I can't test against that. I'd recommend disabling TPU and seeing how things go with just my add-on. We do a tremendous amount of news users a day and with just using our add-on we see nearly 0 spam get through.

Hi Brent is it possible to just use the VPN/proxy detection via getipintel without having Cloudflare account ? Maybe need to add an option to turn off the Cloudflare HTTP header checks if not using Cloudflare. A client of mine is trying this addon and getting undefined index errors in XF server error log related to not finding the 2 HTTP headers that Cloudflare passings on HTTP_CF_IPCOUNTRY and HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP. Having an option to turn off these checks for non-Cloudflare users would be good to have as well
:)

I'll check the code and make adjustments to see if the http header exists and if not ignore it. I can't promise when I can get to it though but I will try in the next week.

Any update on this plugin being released for XenForo 2 - want to use your plugin but need to migrate to XenForo 2 soon. Wondering if you will be updating it. Your GetIPIntel integration would be a godsend.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom