xfPoints [Paid] [Deleted]

Working on XF 1.2 update and the last and final update for XF 1.1 which will include a few more addons support. Looking for a release within a few days given there are no hang ups.

Have finally finished the updates to Dangerously Dreaming, purchases of xfPoints will now be for 2 years renewing only ever 2 years for the same amount. This price decrease is my way of saying thank you to those who have supported me in the past and still support me.

In these site updates all paid addons can now be downloaded through the resource manager on my site. I have added my own usergroup code so that only a certain usergroup can download addons. Free addons can be downloaded by anyone who has been validated.

Curious if you plan on keeping up with these modifications and updating if you start working on vbseo?
I plan to keep up with all my modifications whether vBSEO becomes a thing or not. I highly doubt vBSEO will be a thing though which is 1 reason I left the discussion. Ilia has a strong position and I support her efforts but I can't see a positive end to the whole situation. To be honest, might be in my best interest to do my own thing and not worry about stuff like vBSEO.

I have discontinued the use of a license validation system in an effort to bring in more sales.

Have officially moved from DangerouslyDreaming.com to xfCoder.com with redirection working perfect so if you find a link via Google it will redirect to the right domain maintaining the correcrt thread, forum, etc.

Currently i'm debating if I wanna use the *******'s Credits system of this paid one. One thing I don't like about his is that a user can still download attachments if he/she doesn't have enough or no points at all. I prefer the mod to display an error message that he doesn't have enough points for this action. Does this mod do any of that?

Currently i'm debating if I wanna use the *******'s Credits system of this paid one. One thing I don't like about his is that a user can still download attachments if he/she doesn't have enough or no points at all. I prefer the mod to display an error message that he doesn't have enough points for this action. Does this mod do any of that?
I never thought to use the attachment system in a manner of using points to download attachments. I'll see about adding that in v1.1

Time for some feedback. I am finishing up the layout of the transaction log but I want to know if users would like to see the date and time of when they sent a gift of points to another user or leave it as is in the screenshot.

Gift Currency - Transactions | xfCoder 2013-08-11 07-44-25.webp

It was a test with AutoComplete class, have to disable until I learn more about how it is handled when passing to a form.

Mythotical updated xfPoints with a new update entry:

11 New Options, 2 Fixes, 6 New Features

Long list so let us start.

New Options - Points Awarded for:
  • Making Profile Posts (Posting on anothers profile)
  • Making Profile Comment (Posting a comment to a post)
  • Points for Creating a Conversation
  • Points for Replying to a Conversation
  • Points for voting on a poll
  • Points for creating a poll
  • Minimum points to open attachments or download them
  • Points for having a thread stuck
  • Points deducted when that thread is unstuck
  • Alert send when gifting of points is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The feature list in the original post now has the full feature list for v2.0 with features to come next week in v2.1

I have to do other things first and need to let the new features sink in first.

Can't download 2.0

You do not have enough points to purchase the rights to download this attachment. Please accumulate more points and try again.

Oh oops, let me turn off my minimum points requirement.

Ok it is turned off. I forgot about the reset tool I added then used to make sure it worked.

i can't login to your site, as you haven't changed the facebook login app url to match your new domain

and i had registered via facebook intergration.

Its a new Facebook app. Can't run the same app on Facebook because I had to make a new Facebook account. You will have to reset your password and reconnect with Facebook on my site.

Top Bottom