XFMG Recent / Random Album Block - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

XFMG Album Block - ThemesCorp.com - XFMG Album Block display 2 new blocks in sidebar (forum list) for your XenForo Media Gallery

XFMG Album Block display 2 new blocks in sidebar (forum list) for your XenForo Media Gallery:
  • Latest albums
  • Random albums

Blocks is displayed without needing widgets, but you can also display them using 2 widgets included:

• Widget Framework
  • XenPorta 2 Pro

There are no renewal fees!

NOTES: Please make sure...

Read more about this resource...

Feature requests:
  • latest XFMG images from a XFMG node/category. This will allow us to show latest media related to the forum node topic.
  • latest XFMG images tagged with X.

Feature requests:
  • latest XFMG images from a XFMG node/category. This will allow us to show latest media related to the forum node topic.

This doesn't seem to be really related to what this product does.

It aims at displaying latest albums with the corresponding latest image from that album.

Feature requests:

I vote this!!

That would be awesome.

So if my forum was about Cars, and my forums nodes were:
bmw, ferrai, honda
and my xfmg categories were:
bmw ferrai honda,

then when users went inside the "BMW Forum Node" your add-on would give us the chance add a recent media/recent albums/recent videos block above or below inside the forum

Capture.webp Captureddd.webp

and using the widget add-on. we could put it anywhere, we wanted to.

i also think it would be cool to add some blocks side by side.

side by side.webp
Here you can see
Recent Media in BMW Category on left
Recent Albums in BMW Category on right

image.... more... recent video in bmw category, recent updated albums in bmw, etc.

i think these blocks would bring more traffic into the media section

i want to buy this add-on in the future, i hope you can add more options to it.

such as what alfa said and much more

XFMG Recent/Random - Album/Category Block

on my wish list

awesome add-on

Last edited:
Feature requests:

I still don't get the first one then, you mean the ability to either set a category id or an album id for the block ?

New functionnalities for such addons come from user request @joey_tbf, so feel free to ask.

The purpose is to display the latest related images. So if you have a forum node about Tesla cars, you would want to display the latest images related to Tesla cars. Personal albums are mostly not useful in this regard. Global categories and tags are. If you have a forum node about Tesla cars then you will most likely have a media node about it to or alternatively a tag(s) relating to the topic.

The purpose is to display the latest related images. So if you have a forum node about Tesla cars, you would want to display the latest images related to Tesla cars. Personal albums are mostly not useful in this regard. Global categories and tags are. If you have a forum node about Tesla cars then you will most likely have a media node about it to or alternatively a tag(s) relating to the topic.

That I understood. But my point is that my add-on lets you display a latest album or a random album block.

The possibility to create a block for the latest medias of a category is IMO already feasible thanks to the default block feature provided by Chris no ?
But I indeed could package it inside a more complete add-on with automatic insertion to ease admin handling.

Clément

2 new feature requests:
  1. new layout: display 1 image per row. Setting for number of rows.
  2. use tile display like on media gallery:
    Forum Showcase - XenForo Community 2015-07-15 13-01-32.webp

1. new layout: display 1 image per row. Setting for number of rows.

I'll see if that's feasible as I use the same template than the one used in the default gallery block which embeds the slide thing.
But I guess you don't need that slider if you have the rows stuff ?

1. use tile display like on media gallery:
    View attachment 111383

That's seems like a good idea, I'll see.
However this is not compatible with the slider thing but I guess this is not needed in that case.

That would replace the whole block for you ? ie. the block display.

But I guess you don't need that slider if you have the rows stuff ?
I guess this is not needed in that case.
That would replace the whole block for you ? ie. the block display.
Correct on all 3 points.

Another suggestion:
If you would also add a setting for the number of tiles in a row (i.e. allowing multiple tiles) then we would have a very beautiful widget block for on portal pages.

Top Bottom