XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: blocked by: [FORBIDDEN/12/index read-only / allow delete (api)

KSA

Getting this errors, not sure what is triggering it. Tried rebuilding the index via CLI with no luck. I get this

An error was triggered while indexing. See the <a href="/admin.php?logs/ser
ver-errors/">XenForo error log</a> for details.

XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: blocked by: [FORBIDDEN/12/index read-only / allow delete (api)]; in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 409
  1. XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->request() in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 330
  2. XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->requestFromIndex() in src/addons/XFES/Elasticsearch/Api.php at line 317
  3. XFES\Elasticsearch\Api->closeIndex() in src/addons/XFES/Service/Analyzer.php at line 29
  4. XFES\Service\Analyzer->updateAnalyzer() in src/addons/XFES/Admin/Controller/EnhancedSearch.php at line 205
  5. XFES\Admin\Controller\EnhancedSearch->actionIndexConfig() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

___

Yes, I could have.

But why not simply pasting the error message here in the (elastic) searchbox upfront before posting ? If you want others to invest their time helping you (for a thing that was already solved) that is the least I would expect.

Yes, I could have.

But why not simply pasting the error message here in the (elastic) searchbox upfront before posting ? If you want others to invest their time helping you (for a thing that was already solved) that is the least I would expect.

Whatever was posted there didn't resolve the issue I am currently experiencing. If you can not help please keep your nose out. You are in no position to tell me what I should or should not do.

Top Bottom