[xfCrowd] Notification BB Codes

[xfCrowd] Notification BB Codes 1.1.1

No permission to download
@Cyb3r What do you want new in this update? Fixed big bug with show icon on editor...btw thanks for code above ;)

Sorry I didn't mean that, I'm angry because it's important to be careful with missing other styles, I had an issue and I took several hours to solve it and you still using the same code while other might get in same trouble and they wouldn't know how to solve it, there's a primary things that must be done first like solving bugs, everything else comes after that.

Sorry I didn't mean that, I'm angry because it's important to be careful with missing other styles, I had an issue and I took several hours to solve it and you still using the same code while other might get in same trouble and they wouldn't know how to solve it, there's a primary things that must be done first like solving bugs, everything else comes after that.
Fixed! Thank you @Cyb3r cheers.

Nice addon, though is it a way to remove the editor buttons? As I want those tags to mainly be used by staff.

Nice addon, though is it a way to remove the editor buttons? As I want those tags to mainly be used by staff.

I use this on template thread_view:

Code:
<xen:if is="!{$visitor.is_staff}">
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_error {
    display: none;
}
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_information {
}
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_success {
}
html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_warning {
}
</xen:if>

Why is it that it's not showing up for me? I installed the addon properly. But when I got to Custom BB Codes, they are not there.

EDIT: Nevermind. I had to manually upload the files via FTP. I guess I should stop using this Install Addon addon.

Last edited:
I have tried installing this add on by the administrative panel and through FTP.. no change at all. Please help!

EDIT: Fixed, did not install it in the right directory.

Last edited:
Top Bottom