[XFA] Navigation Tabs to Sidebar Block

[XFA] Navigation Tabs to Sidebar Block [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy (€2.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

Navigation Tabs to Sidebar Block - Lighten your Navigation Tabs by moving some extra ones to Sidebar Block

Description
Your Navigation Tabs is overloaded with loads of links from your the multiple add-ons installed on your forum ? Then Navigation Tabs to Sidebar Block is made for you !

This product let you move extra tabs to a navigation block in the sidebar.

Note that it only works with the navigation tabs that area created through the navigation_tabs code event listener. The one constructed through template modifications can't be...

Read more about this resource...

It does have a WF widget included, will add to the description.

I don't know honestly for Custom Tabs, don't have the add-on.

I don't know honestly for Custom Tabs, don't have the add-on.
we use that add-on a lot. That's an awesome (and free) add-on to control the tabs.
If supported fully, then I will be able to use your add-on. So, will be purchased.

Thanks

Just looked at the code, it uses navigation_tabs code event listener to construct the tabs.

So this will work, you'll have to input the textbox things like that :
siropuCustomTab custom-tab-<tab_id>

Where <tab_id> is the id of the tab to move.

Also there is another problem.
I edit the widget and want to change its name to another.
But its name is hard coded it seems.
Would be better to let us choose any name we want.
Thanks

Although I enabled loading FA, but still it shows like this:
View attachment 130498
I fixed it by replacing "{$link.title}" with "{xen:raw $link.title}". Hope to be fixed in next release.

Thanks
Also fixed it by translating "xfa_tsbn_navigation" phrase. But hope to be able to easily change widget's title by editing widget directly.

I added "members" to hidden navbar ids, but it didn't hide it and move it to navigation block. Its still in navbar.

Any opinion will be appreciated.

Although I enabled loading FA, but still it shows like this:
View attachment 130498

I fixed it by replacing "{$link.title}" with "{xen:raw $link.title}". Hope to be fixed in next release.

Ah but it seems that it's because you have already some icons in front of your navigation tabs links.
Is that custom tabs who's letting do that ?

Please open a thread in our bug reports forum for that one.

Thanks

Also fixed it by translating "xfa_tsbn_navigation" phrase. But hope to be able to easily change widget's title by editing widget directly.

For me it seemed logical to have it in phrases, in particular due to the fact that this is not only compatible with Widget Framework but also normal sidebar.
So for me the phrase seemed like the best place, especially if you want to have it multilingual.

I added "members" to hidden navbar ids, but it didn't hide it and move it to navigation block. Its still in navbar.

Any opinion will be appreciated.

As stated in the description, this is for extra links not basic links which are hardcoded inside the navigation tab template and not constructed through the navigation_tabs handler.
However, I guess I could perhaps add an option to select if members shall be included in the sidebar block.
Please open a thread in our suggestion forum for that.

For me it seemed logical to have it in phrases, in particular due to the fact that this is not only compatible with Widget Framework but also normal sidebar.
So for me the phrase seemed like the best place, especially if you want to have it multilingual.
So a conditional would be useful: if the title of widget is filled, then the widget's title should be that. If not, then its title will be read from phrase ;)

Also three threads were posted in your site.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll what's feasible but I am not sure of the feasibility, or easiness of the the feasibility as per how it's coded.

Top Bottom