[XFA] Mandatory Presentation

[XFA] Mandatory Presentation [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Mandatory Presentation - Force your new members to present themselves before being able to interact on the forum.

Description
Ensuring new members present themselves to your community when joining your forum is always a difficulty.

With our Mandatory Presentation, this is now a problem of the past. This add-on lets you force all your new members to create a presentation thread before being able to interact on your forum.

Once a new member present himself, his presentation has then to be reviewed by one of your staff member who may accept or reject...

Read more about this resource...

Seems there is no update since 2015?!
So the addon is perfect or nobody needs it?
I just think if i make a new forum where nobody can see any thing than their own thread.
Restrict the group user to nothing and manually add a new user after writing his first thread (viewable only be him and me) to a second group.

Is this the same with more functions, but with manually work instead clicking a button?

Seems there is no update since 2015?!
So the addon is perfect or nobody needs it?
I just think if i make a new forum where nobody can see any thing than their own thread.
Restrict the group user to nothing and manually add a new user after writing his first thread (viewable only be him and me) to a second group.

Is this the same with more functions, but with manually work instead clicking a button?

No update since 2015 yes, we have any feedback on this version concern bugs and suggestion so...

Yes is right
But if you do this manually, user need to wait an admin for be move to an another group
With this addon moderator can approve thread and remove user restriction

No update since 2015 yes, we have any feedback on this version concern bugs and suggestion so...

Maybe it should be: We havent any feedback?

But you also have written:

What's coming next
Other limitations will be added in future versions such as View links in posts, view profile page etc...

So i will wait for an update; the next project where i will need this is a small and not open one with less clients and no mods at all.
So i will try it with a subforum without any rights, so a client can open a thread only for himself and me.

The only thing i would like to have is to set the number of possible threads to 1. Hmm.

My dear Fredxd
I want to thank you and tell everyone that you are a great coder
Mandatory Presentation version XF2 is working great, i had no problem at the installation and everything seems to works fine.
I will need a test period to see how i have to configure it for all the options but for now what i wanted for is working fine.
I know that the product will be release soon in its new version and i think it will be worth for many owners of Xenforo forum to buy that product.
After testing it, i am really happy with it and i highly recommended it.
And for my previous message, i am sorry if i misunderstand certain terms because my understanding of english is not really the best.
The moderator can delete the other message because, you made all our team really happy, you works hard and real fast, we appreciate it. (y)

Top Bottom