[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2

[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.1

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Hi nice Addon,

But it's a pity that not all other payment gateways which are installed in XenForo are not supported.
PayPal is not in all countries available.

Hi nice Addon,

But it's a pity that not all other payment gateways which are installed in XenForo are not supported.
PayPal is not in all countries available.
I know but it's the only solution I had to allow for percentage on sale.

The problem right now with payment providers is that they are only exposed in admincp.

What you would need is each user to configure the payment provider for themselves as it's a user selling to another user.
Right ?

Can i set it so that the site owner gets percentage of sales unless sold by certain Member Group(s)? In other words, certain member groups do not have to pay the site owner a commission.

Oh sorry guys, well in fact this is already kinda implemented.
The percentage on sales is a usergroup permission.

Oh sorry guys, well in fact this is already kinda implemented.
The percentage on sales is a usergroup permission.

Yes this would be grand but can you set a usergroup percentage to 0%? and another to 2%?

This could be a major selling point if it worked. You set the 'regular' members to have a fee then have a paid membership that you set to 0%

If for a dedicated forum you set percentage on sales to be permission based, then in usergroup you can set a percentage on sale yeah.

@XFA - quick question that we haven't noticed before. On a forum in which sales are NOT allowed, you can't create a sales thread but AFTER you have created a thread you CAN go to More Options Button on the top right and choose Manage Sale and change to a Sales thread!

Do we have permissions wrong somehow or is this a bug?

Hello,

I have prepared a new version which now makes use of xF Forum type/Thread type technology.

As there are some actions done at upgrade (changing of forum type/thread type), I would like to do a little beta testing phase.
If you are interested and meet the following requirements, please contact me by PM stating your username on our forum.
  • Your licence is active
  • You have a development environment, i.e. copy from your production site, with existing data
  • You are willing to test this seriously
FYI, the changelog:
Corrected bugs:
  • "Manage Sales" button is shown in forums where sales is forbidden
  • Warning: InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'xfa_fss_allow_sales'
  • In centralised mode, impossible to purchase an item with shipping costs
  • Item not put in sold state when quantity reaches 0

New features:
  • Now based on Forum type/Thread type XenForo technology
  • Revamped forum list/thread view depending on configuration
  • Revamped purchase confirm popup with a single popup for payment mean selection and shipping costs
  • Permission to bypass Paypal thus only accepting other means payments

Thanks,
Clément

XFA updated [XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • "Manage Sales" button is shown in forums where sales is forbidden
  • Warning: InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'xfa_fss_allow_sales'
  • In centralised mode, impossible to purchase an item with shipping costs
  • Item not put in sold state when quantity reaches 0

New features:
  • Now based on Forum type/Thread type XenForo technology
  • Revamped forum list/thread view depending on configuration
  • Revamped purchase confirm popup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom