[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2

[XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.1

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Hey,
Quick questions before I buy it.
1. Can it be set so if someone buys anything it gives them an automated user group so I can have an area for paid customers who can access support.
2. Can anyone reply to the selling thread? So if someone has a question they can reply to the selling thread.
3. In the centralised payment system can the admin set the owe amount based on after fee reduction?

1. Can it be set so if someone buys anything it gives them an automated user group so I can have an area for paid customers who can access support.

No as this is more a classifieds solution we didn't implement that.

2. Can anyone reply to the selling thread? So if someone has a question they can reply to the selling thread.

Anyone can post in the thread.

3. In the centralised payment system can the admin set the owe amount based on after fee reduction?

I don't understand the question.

It's a fantastic add-on and has been extremely stable for us. I would love to see the ability to disable and set a percentage fee per user group, sadly the add-on has not had any features added for quite some time

I would like to see the user page when posting an item for sale. I could not found any on author images sadly.

very interesting regarding payment , if admin manage payments than this can get the owner in trouble? How if buyer pays for the item and seller does not send it ?

very interesting regarding payment , if admin manage payments than this can get the owner in trouble? How if buyer pays for the item and seller does not send it ?
Touch wood, we've not had this issue yet. However, payments go through PayPal thus have buyer protection. I'd assume if a PayPal dispute is raised they would refund the buyer and take back the fee.

We actually find less drama using this. If buyers/sellers go to through friends and family PayPal option they are more likely to be scammed, this add-on avoids PayPal being used in the wrong way unless buyers/sellers bypass the system via PMs (their own risk).

Touch wood, we've not had this issue yet. However, payments go through PayPal thus have buyer protection. I'd assume if a PayPal dispute is raised they would refund the buyer and take back the fee.

We actually find less drama using this. If buyers/sellers go to through friends and family PayPal option they are more likely to be scammed, this add-on avoids PayPal being used in the wrong way unless buyers/sellers bypass the system via PMs (their own risk).

Alright, than how it works the panel where shows how much money admin owe to the user? Also how fees are working?

Alright, than how it works the panel where shows how much money admin owe to the user? Also how fees are working?
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. The user's pay the site, why would you pay your users for allowing them to sell? You set it up and set a fee.

When a user clicks buy and process the payment the money goes to the seller and the fee automatically goes you you.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here. The user's pay the site, why would you pay your users for allowing them to sell? You set it up and set a fee.

When a user clicks buy and process the payment the money goes to the seller and the fee automatically goes you you.

This is what confuses me

Attachments

• Your_sales.webp
    Your_sales.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 10
@FaustVasea this is because there are two possible modes.

In centralized mode, the admin does get all the payments and then gives money back.
In standard mode, this is as @MattForo explained.

@FaustVasea this is because there are two possible modes.

In centralized mode, the admin does get all the payments and then gives money back.
In standard mode, this is as @MattForo explained.

Thanks, since I’m not rushing, I will check other classified addons and possiblited . I’m still thinking if it’s worth forum to handle money or no.

Nope would not recommend for 2.2.0 in this state. What's already there seems to work however, no options show when creating a for sale item. If you have force sales set to true on a node trying to post will error (because you haven't filled out sale details as the inputs don't exist).

XFA updated [XFA] Forum Sales - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fix and new features

This version is only compatible with XenForo 2.2

Corrected bugs:
  • Provided compatibility with xF2.2
  • Image not displayed in grid view for sticky threads
  • Broken image icon shown for users not having right to download attachments (eg. Guests)

New features:
  • Display of remaining quantity below thread title in thread view
  • Option to make a new post in thread upon purchase to advertise
  • Capability for seller to send email...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom