[XFA] Enhanced Thread Creation Restrictions

[XFA] Enhanced Thread Creation Restrictions [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy (€2.80)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Enhanced Thread Creation Restrictions - Fine tune new thread creation restrictions conditions in your forums !

Description
Brought to you thanks to a generous customer funding, Enhanced Thread Creation Restrictions, you can find tune the permissions to create new threads in each of your forums based on one or a combination of the following criteria:

• Number of posts made by the user
  • Number of likes received by the user
  • Number of trophy points owned by the...

Read more about this resource...

I find it weird and kind annoying and it puzzles me how people would want "Thread creation restrictions" while we are still lacking so many tools in thread creations... as the long requestes multiple pools addon so we can create multiple polls in one thread.

I find it weird and kind annoying and it puzzles me how people would want "Thread creation restrictions" while we are still lacking so many tools in thread creations... as the long requestes multiple pools addon so we can create multiple polls in one thread.

That's a bit out of purpose ;) But anyhow this was developped for a customer whose forum has a lot of user so in some forums he wanted to restrict accessibility to thread creation.

Anyways if there are functionnalities that you seek but aren't yet implemented in xF and would like to be custom developped, don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

Clément

That's a bit out of purpose ;) But anyhow this was developped for a customer whose forum has a lot of user so in some forums he wanted to restrict accessibility to thread creation.

Anyways if there are functionnalities that you seek but aren't yet implemented in xF and would like to be custom developped, don't hesitate to get in contact with us.

Clément

Can I get your skype :)?

I only give my skype to recurrent customers I am sorry.
But you can contactm e by pm

Would it be possible, or is it planed, to create a restriction based at a forum prefix ?

For example, it would be allowed for the user to post a report, but noch allowed, to post a question. Both threads are seperated by a prefix.

Would it be possible, or is it planed, to create a restriction based at a forum prefix ?

For example, it would be allowed for the user to post a report, but noch allowed, to post a question. Both threads are seperated by a prefix.

Currently it is more based on a configuration regarding some user characteristics and verification is performed prior to showing the posting feature.
But well I guess this might be something feasible yes, I'll note it and see what I can do.

user characteristics and verification is performed
Yes, of course. :-) I show with an example, perhaps it is better for understanding.

I want, that a user, with less then 5 postings is only able to create a new thread with the prefix "Report".
After reaching his 5 postings, he can also create a new thead with the prefix "question".

Of course, we as moderatos have to look and control, if he works correct and moderator threads with report prefix and a question inside, :-)

Hum that's more complicated, it's more than a OK/NOK status, will note it but I don't promise I will implement it as this is far from the basis of this add-on.

Would it be possible to add another option - user registered for xx days? For example, if a user has got 50 posts and has been registered for 30 days then can create thread.

I will do, thank you, while I'm with you can someone reply to my unanswered thread on your website from yesterday about the Image Slider. Thank You. :)

A suggestion for this, which I think the obvious missing element is the number of threads a member can create in a given forum. Once they have created one, for example, then they can not create any more in that forum. This is ideal in forums such as Introductions, as a member only needs to introduce themselves once.

Hi,

That's an interesting suggestion !
Could you post it on our suggestion forum ?

Clément

Top Bottom