XF 2.2 XF version info

PaulProe

Still trying to get familiar with XF. I was trying to find what version we are running and can't find a spot that lists version info, server info, etc like vB had. I did find this in the corner of the admin page:
Screenshot 2021-12-10 094908.png but it adds confusion

1) Add-Ons is a hyperlink that goes to a dead page where they are trying to sell the domain "xenmade.com"

2) is the v2.2.8 the version number of the Add-Ons by xenMade.com or is it the version number of our install?

Who or what is xenMade.com?​
Does XF have a button that returns you back to the ACP homepage or do you have to manually enter the URL?​
Is there a spot the XF Version number is displayed?​

Last edited:
1) Add-Ons is a hyperlink that goes to a dead page where they are trying to sell the domain "xenmade.com"
That's from a third party add-on - nothing to do with XF core products.

2) is the v2.2.8 the version number of the Add-Ons by xenMade.com or is it the version number of our install?
The XF version.

Who or what is xenMade.com?
A third party add-on provider, whose add-ons you have installed.

Why they feel the need to add text to the ACP is beyond me.

There are two different sections - one for the copyright, the other for the version, so they've just tacked their own text to the end of copyright.

Thanks for the update & info. There is a thread regarding removing the branding of xenMade. Not being familiar with the programs, I didn't realize the brand had been plugged into the incorrect position.

Paul

There isn't an option/setting built in to do that.

The site admin would have to manually publish it - by editing a template, posting a thread, etc.

extra_copyright, So is there a variable? To avoid manual action in future version renewal

/admin.php?languages/tuerkce-tr.17/edit
Extra footer copyrightYou may use HTML

Code:
<br><a class="u-concealed" rel="dofollow" href="" target="_blank " title="test"><span> Version </span></a> <br />

I'm sorry but the footer didn't work? or am i doing wrong

<br><a class="u-concealed" rel="dofollow" href="" target="_blank " title="test"><span> Version {$xf.version}</span></a> <br />

extra_copyright, So is there a variable? To avoid manual action in future version renewal

/admin.php?languages/tuerkce-tr.17/edit
Extra footer copyrightYou may use HTML

Code:
<br><a class="u-concealed" rel="dofollow" href="" target="_blank " title="test"><span> Version </span></a> <br />
you added the same place

Top Bottom