• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XF Moderator Manual

Exactly what it says on the tin. A manual to help your moderators with the various options available to them.

Any errors are mine - so feel free to bug me about them :)

Nice work Az we will need to get together and work on a styling cheat sheet sometime in the near future. I'll be sure to send a link back at my resource fans site in the near future. Oh, and very nice work. :)

Nice work Az we will need to get together and work on a styling cheat sheet sometime in the near future. I'll be sure to send a link back at my resource fans site in the near future. Oh, and very nice work. :)

(y) Sounds like a plan to me!

Wow, this looks like really brilliant stuff, Azhria! Would definitely come in handy for my moderators. (y)

Thank you so much for writing, compiling and sharing it here with us all. It is appreciated indeed. :)

Sorry hun, I'm no coder.

On a slightly related note, by all means copy and paste it into Pages, but I'd appreciate it if you could leave my links in place... it took a lot of time and effort to write ;)

Will do. This was just a test. I just exported a page range from pdf->html and then pasted the html llinks into a page. Nothing permanent.

I may see about creating this in all html. Thanks for the guide!

It would be nice if we could incorporate this into a page on our site somewhere that only mods could see. Any thoughts of converting this to an add-on product?

example:
http://www.dodgeboard.com/forums/index.php?pages/modmanual/
You could convert the PDF into images and post them in a thread in the moderator's area.

Or you could upload the PDF at Scribd and embed it in a thread or page with HTML code. This would leave the links intact as well.

Will do. This was just a test. I just exported a page range from pdf->html and then pasted the html llinks into a page. Nothing permanent.

I may see about creating this in all html. Thanks for the guide!
I could probably knock it up as html.. just not as a product hehehe :D

Yeah, I love messing with pages. When you said a product I assumed you meant something to install in the acp :D

Top Bottom