XF Lite

Mike Edge

IB started as a free product and vB 1.x offered a lite version. So, with all the new features that 1.1 will offer. What about once 1.1 is released making 1.0.x a free "lite" product. This will help spread the XF name and give people more a chance to test it out on their server rather then the 3 day trial as it takes more then 3 days to get up to speed on XF to get the most out of it. It will also open the door to more people being exposed to XF on lite forums, leading to some of them making the switch too. I think this would really help give that final push to move from other flagships to XF. XF lite would also smoke both phpBB and MyBB.

XF lite would also smoke both phpBB and MyBB.
A free version still would require support.
The product is reasonably price. There is a demo admin section.
Maybe if XF didn't have the following it does it would be different.
Just because XF is new, it doesn't mean that their developers are new.

OK don't tell no one... :p there is a "black market" in the Internet try the version all you want, but if liked. please buy:)

OK don't tell no one... :p there is a "black market" in the Internet try the version all you want, but if liked. please buy:)

LOL.. Personally I have a XF lisc and plan to buy another came 1.1 to migrate my MMO trading site from vB. I just saw it as a good idea to expand the market.

Just because XF is new, it doesn't mean that their developers are new

Never said they were, I been a vB user for 6 or so years now and well aware of the skills K and M have. But reality is 99.9% non modders don't know who developes the software of the forum they use, nor cares.

Top Bottom