XF Cloud and update

Nicolas FR

Hello,

A new version of XenForo has just been released and XF Cloud users are told: If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically. For self-hosted customers, read on... I have a question about this: is it automatic globally or done on a case-by-case basis depending on the different add-ons installed by users? Knowing that it could prevent add-ons from working well if it is not yet updated with the new version of XF.

Thanks.

Solution
For self-hosted customers, read on... I have a question about this: is it automatic globally or done on a case-by-case basis depending on the different add-ons installed by users? Knowing that it could prevent add-ons from working well if it is not yet updated with the new version of XF.
There is no automatic upgrading for self hosted installations.

It needs to be manually triggered.

For Cloud subscriptions, they are staggered and customers have options.

1670542491639.png

1670542524400.webp
For self-hosted customers, read on... I have a question about this: is it automatic globally or done on a case-by-case basis depending on the different add-ons installed by users? Knowing that it could prevent add-ons from working well if it is not yet updated with the new version of XF.
There is no automatic upgrading for self hosted installations.

It needs to be manually triggered.

For Cloud subscriptions, they are staggered and customers have options.

1670542491639.png

1670542524400.webp

Solution
Top Bottom