XF Addons in the pipeline

I've finished some small add-ons which will be released in the next 3 weeks (adventskalender for those who know what this is^^)

Got my fingers crossed here that someone will create the add-ons we need:

Helpdesk/Support ticket system
Shop (for physical goods not electronic)
Downloads add on
Arcade
Gallery/Imagehosting add-on

Had to buy another vBulletin license today (was second hand, i refuse to give IB anymore money and certainly wasn't going to pay their prices to 'upgrade' my 3.8 owned license), fingers crossed the addons we need are created soon so we can convert :)

It's on our todo list, because we need it too^^
But our shop is running with oscommerce, so this will be only a bridge in the first version (later we plan to add some features like our vB widget with the newest/best products from the shop..

Got my fingers crossed here that someone will create the add-ons we need:

Downloads add on
Arcade
Gallery/Imagehosting add-on

Had to buy another vBulletin license today (was second hand, i refuse to give IB anymore money and certainly wasn't going to pay their prices to 'upgrade' my 3.8 owned license), fingers crossed the addons we need are created soon so we can convert :)

Arcade is being made by a member who made V3 Arcade (sorry mate forgotten your name)

When i got the hang of these ill be making some mods but time will tell.

It's on our todo list, because we need it too^^
But our shop is running with oscommerce, so this will be only a bridge in the first version (later we plan to add some features like our vB widget with the newest/best products from the shop..

Sounds good, will keep my eyes open for these. If you need any help testing them before release let me know :)

Anyone one actively working on XF addons that are still in the pipeline?

XenFans Product: Promotion

Which is a small addon for the frontpage that lists promoted users that paid for a subscription. Their details link to their web site. A great non intrusive way to generate some additional income, and for your members to promote themselves to the frontpage.

Top Bottom