XF 2.1 xf-addon:rebuild seems to inconsistently import one of our content type fields from development output

Jake B.

I've got a thfeature_featured_content_handler field on the thread content type. When I trigger a rebuild sometimes it'll get removed, but then it gets added back correctly on the next rebuild. Still doing some digging to find the exact cause

Just noticed the file isn't correctly named.. it's in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Feature/_output/content_type_fields/thread-thfeatured_featured_content_handler.json (even though in the json field field_name is correctly thfeature_featured_content_handler. Doing some more testing to see if I can reproduce this happening.

It seems like when I rename that specific content type field in the admin panel it's not changing the name of the file. I can't reproduce this issue on any other fields though, so I'm not really sure why that's the case

Yeah this isn't something I've seen or can reproduce. If you feel comfortable that the contents of the database for this add-on are accurate (make sure you have everything in version control or otherwise exported), I'd recommend deleting the file system data and running xf-dev:export --addon ThemeHouse/Feature. Hopefully that will sort it.

I renamed the file for that content type field and it's been fine ever since. Just not sure what caused it initially

Top Bottom