Duplicate XF 2.2.13 ignores phone's auto-orientation settings

Affected version
xF 2.2.13 brings in a bug where your phones auto-orientation settings are ignored and the app will rotate even if you have orientation locked.

Orientation lock is working for me when I try it on an iPhone.

I don’t think there’s a way for an app/website to override the device’s orientation lock setting anyway even if you wanted to since it handled at the operating system level. Have you tried to basic things like rebooting your phone?

Orientation lock is working for me when I try it on an iPhone.

I don’t think there’s a way for an app/website to override the device’s orientation lock setting anyway even if you wanted to since it handled at the operating system level. Have you tried to basic things like rebooting your phone?
Yeah, I've tried.

I have a Samsung s23, and it was working fine, even after the XF update. But after that I removed the PWA application and re-installed it, that when this issue started

i can confirm this. this forum rotates for me (on samsung s21 fe) while my own forum running an older build handles it just fine. the link above confirms that this is due to a small change made to the manifest file that can be fixed manually.

Top Bottom