XF 1.5 or XF 2??

Jlandeen

Greetings everyone. I have a quick question. Should I use XF 1.5 or XF 2?

I have addons and a custom style for XF 1.5 but XF 2 looks much better and seems to have more features.

What is better in XF 2? Is it worth the trouble of replacing all the addons?

(P.s. - ty to the very unhelpful crew in the public forum for locking my thread instead of assisting me with my question).

I have addons and a custom style for XF 1.5 but XF 2 looks much better and seems to have more features.
You'll have to get a developer to port all XF 1 add-ons / themes to XF 2.
What is better in XF 2? Is it worth the trouble of replacing all the addons?
I think the big new features are coming in XF 2.1.
(P.s. - ty to the very unhelpful crew in the public forum for locking my thread instead of assisting me with my question).
You need to link your license to your forum account to get support here. That's the terms of this forum. As a forum owner, you should understand.

If you have a successful forum, you're eventually going to want to end up on XF2.

So the question is, do you have the time and means to do it now and reap the benefits immediately? Or is it better for you to wait until things get a little easier and more add-ons have been updated and tested?

It's a personal question at that point, no one can tell you what is best for you.

This is basically what I needed to know. We are small and it seems we should wait till our addons are fully supported with 2.0 compatibility.

We were just looking for someone to really sell us on moving to 2.0

Top Bottom