XF 1.2 XF 1.2 quotes and redactor toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sway

I've been working on and off with my Flexile Dark theme for my forums and i've pretty much updated most of the theme to be compatible with Xenforo 1.2.x, but i'm stuck on a few little bits which have been added to 1.2.x

Would anyone here mind giving me a hand here?

Firstly, this one with quotes

FBgeYYu.png

The click to expand... shows on all posts which are quoted and cannot be clicked to expand.

Secondly, when posting a new thread.
OUX5R48.png

As you can see, when you're creating a thread, the redactor toolbar buttons are a bit out of place, but when replying to a thread, they are placed properly, at least in firefox.

Link to my forums here; http://www.craftedminers.com

I would greatly appreciate any help given. This is driving me nuts lol

Better asked in the discussion area for the associated style. You will get a better response from people that actually use it.
Well if i could get this to work properly so people can click it, i could figure out the rest myself. I don't think posting in the Flexile resource will get a better response.

Well if i could get this to work properly so people can click it, i could figure out the rest myself. I don't think posting in the Flexile resource will get a better response.
Considering that the majority of people don't use Flexile and numerous of those that did kicked it to the curb because it's not workable as ships under 1.2 (and even when fixed with most of the fixes listed in the resource discussion area it isn't (last I read) responsive - you will stand a better chance posting in the area specific to said style where those that DO use it read.

The problem is, we can't help you as we don't have Flexile installed.

The resource discussion thread is the correct place for support with said resource.

Please direct your queries there as I have closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom