Xenzine to xenporta

Maxxamillion

if I am unable to get the changes I want for xenzine I will move over to xenporta but I am currently unable to move all my articles over as there isn't a port from xenzine to xenporta is anyone able to create a way for me to port articles from xenzine to xenporta, happy to discuss prices via PM. I would also like to use someone who is a valued member of xf for trust reasons

Long shot, but its been a while since I usedXenzine, and I believe you can convert threads to articles and vice versa. Can Xenporta convert threads to articles?

if I am unable to get the changes I want for xenzine I will move over to xenporta but I am currently unable to move all my articles over as there isn't a port from xenzine to xenporta is anyone able to create a way for me to port articles from xenzine to xenporta, happy to discuss prices via PM. I would also like to use someone who is a valued member of xf for trust reasons

I can do it still interested ?

We did this a while ago for a client of ours. When the thread is turned into an article via XenZine the thread contents are replaced with a quote of a snippet of the full article. You have to manually go through and copy and paste the contents of all of the articles back into the threads then manually convert the threads to articles in XenPorta. It's really quite a messy process :s

We did this a while ago for a client of ours. When the thread is turned into an article via XenZine the thread contents are replaced with a quote of a snippet of the full article. You have to manually go through and copy and paste the contents of all of the articles back into the threads then manually convert the threads to articles in XenPorta. It's really quite a messy process :s
yeah ive decided to go with AMS addon it has xenzine port and looks amazing.

Top Bottom