XenWord Pro [Deleted]

tion of DP_Video_Settin
I was just getting ready to revisit this topic. You are always one step ahead of me :)

For now, you can create a thread, get the thread_id, go to the database for WP, add that thread_id into the wp_post table for the article.

It's painful but I'm working on a solution.

For now - I'm super excited about custom roles. I think it is working and plan to upload in a few minutes to the developer license holders. If they say it's a go then it'll be available to everyone else.
Hi @LPH,

Did anything ever move forward with post-dated threads?

Hello @LPH,

Maybe I am too early with this question, however I do like to know when the second version of XenForo will be released, your app will be updated as well?

Barring health related issues, development plans continue. For now, two features in version 3 are not complete and this has my attention. And yes -- XF2 will need a bridge.

Does this work with WordPress Buddypress or UserPro Add-Ons?

I've never tried (or heard of) UserPro. A few customers use BuddyPress but I don't have any details beyond they modified some templates, etc -- just like WooCommerce templates must have the login information stripped out.

Sorry - not much help on either one. :(

@LPH

Hello, I can't contact with you.
My registration on your forum via google plus. A few weeks ago authorization (google plus) on your forum gives me 400 error.
Can you help me?

UPD: It's working right now; Thank you!

Last edited:
@LPH
Thank for keeping this bridge updated with consistent improvements.

One of the issues i'm having now is that I want to exclude some of my forums for the 'Latest Thread by Replies' widget. From what I can tell there is no way to do this. I see that there is a widget to include a thread by ID. But that's not what I need. Is there a way that you can possibly add this feature in the future? or is it there and i'm missing it (which happens alot in my case).

@LPH
Thank for keeping this bridge updated with consistent improvements.

You are welcome. I have much to learn.

One of the issues i'm having now is that I want to exclude some of my forums for the 'Latest Thread by Replies' widget. From what I can tell there is no way to do this. I see that there is a widget to include a thread by ID. But that's not what I need. Is there a way that you can possibly add this feature in the future? or is it there and i'm missing it (which happens alot in my case).

This is not a feature. I try to pay attention to reactions in the suggestions forum (as well as issues in the bug reports forum). While I've written down the request, please feel free to add it to the forum and let others chime in too. While I did do some widget work in a recent release, I plan to revisit the widgets and try to use some of the templates.

I love how this bridge will allow you to create a WP post and it creates a thread in XenForo, but I'm curious: If a thread already exists, can you then promote it as a WordPress entry, and have the comments appear on an existing thread?

You are welcome. I have much to learn.

This is not a feature. I try to pay attention to reactions in the suggestions forum (as well as issues in the bug reports forum). While I've written down the request, please feel free to add it to the forum and let others chime in too. While I did do some widget work in a recent release, I plan to revisit the widgets and try to use some of the templates.
Okay,

As it turns out, the plug-in completely supports my needs as it does not display threads that members don't have access to. Of course, with me being admin, I was seeing all of the private threads and worried that all members were seeing them. Would still be a great feature, but in my case, the plugin does everything it needs to do at this point.

Thanks again for the great bridge.

Reactions: LPH
PayPal sent the money so now it is entering your domain and activating the license.

I'm at work. Please go to your account and verify all is entered. I'll be home in about 4.5 hours and will help if you are still having trouble.

Top Bottom