[XenTheory] xenMetro [Paid] [Deleted]

xenTheory

xenTheory submitted a new resource:

xenMetro - A clean, Metro-inspired style with 4 colour options included

XenMetro is the latest theme from XENTHEORY. It's been fully optimised for speed and includes full support for xenForo 1.2.1+.

The design is cross-browser compliant and is fully reponsive, working on computers, laptops, tablets and Android/iOS phones.

• xenForo 1.2.1 Ready
  • Responsive Design
  • Footer copyright removal rights
  • Clean Metro-inspired Design
Demo (click on...

Read more about this resource...

Love logo is built into menu but on mobile it takes majority of menu.

Is it possible to change logo when on mobile?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-01-13-14-28.webp
    Screenshot_2013-09-01-13-14-28.webp
    45 KB · Views: 26
Love logo is built into menu but on mobile it takes majority of menu.

Is it possible to change logo when on mobile?

The logo actually takes up far too much space so can be made smaller. I just need to work out the responsive part so it isn't hidden. It's controlled by the xenForo logo and home button settings so can be easily configured in the AdminCP.

Will issue another update so the logo stays when small responsive is used.

Will issue another update so the logo stays when small responsive is used.

Logo is showing on my phone on small responsive at attached above, whereas attached on this post is small responsive on my pc.

When you log in on phone the logo disappears which is good but the user bar is all messed up, i moved my phone to landscape and back to portrait and it was better but doesnt show inbox or alerts.

Attachments

• upload_2013-9-1_17-34-22.webp
    upload_2013-9-1_17-34-22.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
Logo is showing on my phone on small responsive at attached above, whereas attached on this post is small responsive on my pc.

When you log in on phone the logo disappears which is good but the user bar is all messed up, i moved my phone to landscape and back to portrait and it was better but doesnt show inbox or alerts.

I'll need to check that out of my phone again - which phone are you using?

Top Bottom