[XenTheory] XenLinear [Paid] [Deleted]

xenTheory

Piers submitted a new resource:

XENLinear - A clean and responsive style

fp-xenlinear.png

Description

XENLinear is the latest theme from XENTHEORY. It's been fully optimised for speed and includes full support for xenForo 1.2+. The design is cross-browser compliant and is fully reponsive, working on computers, laptops, tablets and Android/iOS phones.

Screenshot

xenlinear-main.png

Copyright

The cost does not...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Piers really nice style I have to say! Just a suggestion from me, make a demo site, it might be very useful and I am sure members interested in it will ask for it :)

That's a good idea but, at the moment, I can't afford another license. Once I can then I will put a proper demo site up :)

I never received my copy once I paid... Does it not automatically send the email?

It should do however the email got bounced back - I've replied to your email from a different email address with the download link. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

It should do however the email got bounced back - I've replied to your email from a different email address with the download link. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the quick reply, got it!

Hey, I purchased this and have not received a download link yet.

Also, is it possible to switch my purchase to XenNotion theme instead, or can you provide support to incorporate some elements of XenNotion into XenLinear?

Thanks

Replied to your message and offered to change your order to XenNotion as requested. I'm moving over to another email system so this doesn't continue. It's not good/very annoying for potential customers and annoying me.

You are still using the old version of xenforo-ui-sprite.png. The result is that if you reduce the width and the #QuickSearchPlaceholder shows up, you see the wrong image.
And in the resourcemanager I had to add this to my EXTRA.css
Code:
.resource_description .sidebar a.callToAction span{
height: auto !important;
}
Otherwise the discussion button wouldn't show up correctly.
For Firefox I had to use this snippet in EXTRA.css
Code:
.breadBoxTop .breadcrumb, .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb{
height: 25px !important;
}
Without it the Breadcrumb bar looked like being only 24px high but the text arrows where 1px higher (Firefox was the only browser where I had this problem:confused:).
And there seems to be a problem with the tabs on this image, they are all white if you are in the section where they link to.
test.webp

Last edited:
You are still using the old version of xenforo-ui-sprite.png. The result is that if you reduce the width and the #QuickSearchPlaceholder shows up, you see the wrong image.
And in the resourcemanager I had to add this to my EXTRA.css
Code:
.resource_description .sidebar a.callToAction span{
height: auto !important;
}
Otherwise the discussion button wouldn't show up correctly.
For Firefox I had to use this snippet in EXTRA.css
Code:
.breadBoxTop .breadcrumb, .breadBoxBottom .breadcrumb{
height: 25px !important;
}
Without it the Breadcrumb bar looked like being only 24px high but the text arrows where 1px higher (Firefox was the only browser where I had this problem:confused:).
And there seems to be a problem with the tabs on this image, they are all white if you are in the section where they link to.
View attachment 54935

Thank you and please accept my apologies. Those issues will be/are fixed - including the white tab problem - in the next update which I'm already working on.

Just a question, do you know why the breadcrumbs are fine in all browsers I've tried except of Firefox.
Here are some images
Chrome:
with changed css
chromewithfix.webp
without changed css
chromewithoutfix.webp
Firefox:
with css change
ffwithfix.webp
without the css change
ffwithoutfix.webp
I'm a little bit confused about whats going wrong here with CSS.

Top Bottom