XenTag Mod - Tag Cloud [Paid] [Deleted]

MOZ

MOZ submitted a new resource:

XenTag Mod - Tag Cloud (version 1.0) - [RAID101.com] Easy Table BBCode

This release can be upgraded using the Add-On Installer by Chris Deeming
autoinstall.png

Please consider donating if you find this add-on useful....

Read more about this resource...

Here or on radi101.com? Because I can see them fine over here, even when not logged in.

I can't see them here and 404 when I click through to that site, can you upload them to the OP so everyone can see them?
I'm not exactly sure what this mod does?

This addon will allow you to change the tag cloud view for XenTag from a list to 3D rotating tag cloud sphere both on thhe tags list page as well as the tags sidebar.
sounds cool?

The images are there on the OP in the addon description,I can't understand how come you can't see them and the links work fine :confused:

The images are there on the OP in the addon description,I can't understand how come you can't see them and the links work fine :confused:
firewalls could be a reason, or the site could vanish..
this is why it's best to just upload the images as attachments when trying to share a plugin ;)

At the moment it should be transparent. Correct?

At the moment there is no option as I thought most users would use it with a transparent background, but the next update would allow you to change background color :)

Hi,

Just installed. I would also suggest that you allow the option to make the background colour transparent within the style properties. :)

Great add on!

Is it legal to charge for this mod? The cumulus cloud is provided free under GPL.

I know its only $0.01; but I think its still illegal.

Is it legal to charge for this mod? The cumulus cloud is provided free under GPL.

Moz said:
Please consider this addon to be free, the $0.0.1 cost is only because we would like to use FetchApp for automated delivery to all our users and FetchApp does not allow price to be $0.00. If you do not have PayPal or do not wish to spend the $0.01, please message/email me with your email ID and I will send the download link myself.

Thank you for bringing that to my notice. I think your question has been answered my oman.

There is nothing in GPL limiting you from selling it, but you also need to make the source available (either upon request, or freely available).

Top Bottom