xenPowa [Deleted]

I'm having a problem with my buttons above the reply window in this thread. The font family and font size boxes show up without the writing and its missing the others.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

James

When I go to unzip this, my computer says, "a problem is preventing this file to be encrypted" for each file and folder. I can still download it by telling it to do so, but it makes me a little wary :ROFLMAO: And in case this is a problem with the file too, I thought I'd best say ;)

I have installed 1.1.5, other templates are fine, and have installed the 1.1.5 version xml, however I'm getting the following.....

oops.webp

It's almost like a conglomeration of both the new editor, and old editor... Unless i've missed something (Which is entirely possible given the day i'm having!!)???

Any clues where i might be able to start or what ive missed? Have installed an removed a couple of times to no avail....

Many thanks

EDIT : Sounds the same problems as @Flexin above was having...

Yeah, sorry, I'll have to update the image folders to include separate packages as there are different ones between the two versions. In the interim, replace the /editor image folder contents with these:

Attachments

Thats it - all sorted and now works a treat :)

Many thanks for your help, and a great style.
The only comment i would make is that there's nothing there to differentiate one post in a thread from the other, so you have to really look to work out which posts are from who. Even a feint line would help....

Cheers
Paul

John,

Just a quickie - is there any way to add other User info to the display such as Location etc in the area under their avatar at all?

cheers
Paul

John,

Just a quickie - is there any way to add other User info to the display such as Location etc in the area under their avatar at all?

cheers
Paul
Sure, you'll find those options in Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Settings :)

Thanks John - All sorted now :)

Final Question - Have you a dark style to go alongside this one to appease those that like this but complain that it's light and they want a darker one?? :)

Cheers

Top Bottom