kprojects submitted a new resource:

XenPorta modified RecentNews - Make your recent news block look like Linux.org

We modified our RecentNews XenPorta block quite a bit. You can see it here:
http://www.Linux.org

Just modify two templates:
EWRblock_RecentNews
EWRblock_RecentNews.css

This code worked with 1.1.5 and with 1.2

Note: We are currently experiencing an issue where editing a thread and clicking 'more options' generates an 'unspecified error', but I don't believe it is related to this change.

1. Back up your templates so you can revert
2. Replace the txt in EWRblock_RecentNews with:...

Read more about this resource...

This is actually looking rather good. I quite like this approach. Thanks @kprojects for sharing this! I might give this a shot soon, then I will let you know the result :)

MasterPiece: I'd upload some images with the posts called slide.jpg first to see what they look like..

The Xenporta "slider" Recent Features uses slide.jpg, would it not be better to set this up to use news.jpg or something unique?

The Xenporta "slider" Recent Features uses slide.jpg, would it not be better to set this up to use news.jpg or something unique?

Volion: we wanted to upload only one image per post so we wanted to pull the same one for this mod and for the recentfeatures.

There are a cpl people requesting this... I'll ask our dev on Monday if this is something he can modify.

Thanks, that would save my front page from getting messed up if a mod promoted a thread without a properly sized image!

Any chance of responsive as well while you dev is looking at it? :D

Top Bottom