xenporta error

Rob H

This is what I get when I have recent news in then portal layout, and this started when I went to set up recent slider.
-how do I fix this
-if i download new version do I have to uninstall old version
-if so where do I find uninstall
-and I have all the anti-spam script is it transferable
-I have posted this on xenporta thread and sent PM to jaxel
-I am new to all this computer stuff so please be gentle:)

cleardot.gif

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR EWRporta_promotes.promote_date < ?) AND xf_thread.discussion_state = 'v' at line 11 in /home/flytyers/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php at line 38
  6. EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule() in EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php at line 116
  7. EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams() in EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php at line 71
  8. EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/flytyers/public_html/index.php at line 13

Since you've already posted this in the Xenporta thread (the correct place) then you (or mods) should delete this thread. This forum is for the posting of Xenforo core questions and support.

Then you post your question in the correct support thread and I will help you there. ;)

Please understand that posting support issues in the correct forum not only helps you by targeting other members familiar with the item, it also helps other Xenporta users that may have this problem in the future, and keeps the Xenforo forums much cleaner by limiting them to actual Xenforo forum problems.

Top Bottom