1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenPorta Block?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by CaptainMorgan, Jun 18, 2014.

1. CaptainMorgan

CaptainMorgan Active Member

Wasn't sure where to put this...

I've seen this on a couple of sites now:

Only, the code that comes with XenPorta doesn't contain this block, and I've searched through the add-ons to find one that does this and came up empty.

Do you recognized this feature? Hovering over a name shows the time they last visited in numeric format.

If I was to code this via HTML, what xen statements would I need to get the members like above?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It requires an add-on.
    I believe there is one available in the resources.
    CaptainMorgan likes this.
  3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

4. CaptainMorgan

5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

If you look at the screenshot you posted, you'll see that it's the one I linked to (I should know, I use it). The one you have linked to does a similar thing but is for "Members Online Today" rather than "Members Online Recently" (last 24 hours).
  6. CaptainMorgan

Semantics. :) Problem solved nevertheless. Thank you
  7. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Not semantics. You were pointing out that I'd linked you to the wrong add-on. I was pointing out that I wasn't based on the screenshot you posted. If I had been wrong, the add-on author would have corrected me instead of liking my post. ;)

Anyway, either add-on will work nicely, definitely worth there small fee charged. :)