Xenplaza - Love Message [Deleted]

X_Plaza

X_Plaza submitted a new resource:

Xenplaza - Love Message (version 1.0) - User can send "Love Message" to other users in Forum and display these in forum.

Please consider a donation to encourage continued support of this free addon.

Description:
User can send "Love Message" to other users in Forum and display these in forum.

Installation:
- Upload all contents of upload folder to your forum root
- Import XML file in your forum ACP
- Go to ACP>>Option>>Xenplaza - Love Message to change options.
- Go to...

Read more about this resource...

can we delete the TO part and make it look as announcement like this
Admin: we... user1: I would like to present etc​
The ability to send message from any current page using the "OverlayTrigger" option
send message from the the box instead of the mini navigation bar
I would try to give it a try tonight, it looks great by the way ;)

This is an interesting modification - because with the edit of a few phrases - it could be "Send A Tip" or "Send A Poetic Verse" or "Send an Inspirational Quote" or some such... Nice for extra interactive functionality.

I don't know if I'll install it - but I obviously see more uses for this than simply a Love Message type of thing. This way members can be inspired to send the inspirational quote, instead of harrassing others with perverted messages LOL

Nice share = Thanks!

J.

This is an interesting modification - because with the edit of a few phrases - it could be "Send A Tip" or "Send A Poetic Verse" or "Send an Inspirational Quote" or some such... Nice for extra interactive functionality.

I don't know if I'll install it - but I obviously see more uses for this than simply a Love Message type of thing. This way members can be inspired to send the inspirational quote, instead of harrassing others with perverted messages LOL

Nice share = Thanks!

J.

Yeah I personally wouldn't feel comfortable some guy whacking his meat off in a corner typing "I wub you, sexy" but like you mentioned the uses are endless and this could be adapted for so many uses.

Excellent work might find a use for this. (y)

Hmmm - I totally would and would likely imagine myself joining in and helping dude out - This modification should come with a cam-to-cam functionality yehehehehe. You so damn silly LMAO!!!!!! :p

ROFLMAO - Your not seriously saying you would entertain him and even finish him off? I think we may see the male population see a "Big Rise" soon. In installations of course :LOL:

Anyhow, apologies OP thanks again for this submission. (y)

Hmmm - I totally would and would likely imagine myself joining in and helping dude out - This modification should come with a cam-to-cam functionality yehehehehe. You so damn silly LMAO!!!!!! :p
ROFLMAO - Your not seriously saying you would entertain him and even finish him off? I think we may see the male population see a "Big Rise" soon. In installations of course :LOL:

Anyhow, apologies OP thanks again for this submission. (y)
Gee, thanks ladies... I just choked on my cola!

LMAO - Girls!!!!!!!! So funny! Thanks for the 'humpday' giggle tehehehe.
A little off-topic never hurts. But honestly - nice share OP! ;)

I tried adding this to

forum_list

But it's not working.

PHP:
		<!-- end block: forum_stats -->

<xen:include template="sidebar_share_page">
			<xen:set var="$url">{xen:link canonical:index}</xen:set>
		</xen:include>

</xen:hook>
<xen:include template="XP_love_message" />

Is it posible to edit that pink image to my own? and that space from the scroll mesg i want to adjust it alot closer to the arrow..

w5osDTE.png

This addon adds hundreds of sql queries to forum index and dramatically increases page creation time (up to 10 secs) :)

Capture.webp

After uninstalling everything went back to normal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom