Xenoforo developpers

CaiNghienMaTuy

Hi,

I want ask all developers here

What do you think about learning php and code in the past ? and are you still love to code a software like xenforo ? or this is just a business you want to earn money from it ?

And what do you think about developing or ( coding a script from zero or developing a plugins for a popular community like xenforo ) what is the best ?

This is my questions because i want to learn php and i want some answers that could help me

Hi,

I want ask all developers here

What do you think about learning php and code in the past ? and are you still love to code a software like xenforo ? or this is just a business you want to earn money from it ?

And what do you think about developing or ( coding a script from zero or developing a plugins for a popular community like xenforo ) what is the best ?

This is my questions because i want to learn php and i want some answers that could help me
XenForo code is pretty epic. Beautifully written. If you know PHP already, then it would be a good idea to make plugins for the community. If you are looking to gain monetarily, then I do not think it's worth it yet.

XenForo 1 was my first introduction to object-oriented programming. Before then, I was doing procedural code for vB, UBB and some PERL applications. However, since programming in XF1, I've pretty much abandoned doing work on any other platform. Its just such a joy to program in.

XF2 is even better! The code flow is just so smooth and logical. It appeases my OCD.

I program in Notepad++. I don't use an IDE.

Top Bottom