[XenMax] - Prefix Filter

[XenMax] - Prefix Filter 2.1.8

No permission to download
Can this be enabled/disabled on a per forum basis? It'd really be useful for some of our forums with loads of prefixes but not so much when we only have a couple (or none).

yes. you can config exclude forum

I think we may be talking about diirrenet things.

What I mean is show all prefixes (whatever forum they are in, e.g. in all forums) in one place, or specifiied prefixes (whatever forum they ae in)

Reactions: nap
I think we may be talking about diirrenet things.

What I mean is show all prefixes (whatever forum they are in, e.g. in all forums) in one place, or specifiied prefixes (whatever forum they ae in)
specifiied prefixes bro. you can install to test

I don't understand.

I have installed, I'm still trying to find how to show a list of all prefixes (from all forums) or specified prefixes (from all forums)
I do understand. My forumsections also have mostly just 1 prefix, and it would be great to see all prefixes from the entire forum above this, not just the forum you watching.

Thank you for this ad, I do have 3 sections with more then 1 prefixes. So its fine for now, but the suggestion from Mr Lucky would be better for my forum.

JW

Maybe an entire forum prefix list in a widget would be better for this idea from Mr. Lucky. !

and it would be great to see all prefixes from the entire forum above this

I would ideally like to be able to show this list globally, e.g. in a notice or in widget.

In fact I can do that manually by creating an html list of the links, but it would be nice if that could be done automatically via the addon

I would ideally like to be able to show this list globally, e.g. in a notice or in widget.

In fact I can do that manually by creating an html list of the links, but it would be nice if that could be done automatically via the addon
show all prefix in one place? i think it is bad idea

I had to change this line in the template: XM_PF_Prefix_List to get the right language frase [All Prefix] < English

<span class="label label--red">All Prefix</span>

into:

<span class="label label--red">{{ phrase('xenmax_all_prefix') }}:</span>

Bug report:
When you hover on the All Prefixes, it will have a line connecting to the next prefix. I think it's an underline hyperlink or something. You should remove it.
When you have 20 or so prefixes, it will span second row and there is no spacing between first and second row.

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 9.25.27 PM.webp

Top Bottom