[XenMax] - More Thread Same Category

[XenMax] - More Thread Same Category 2017-12-31

No permission to download
can you post clearer screenshots as i could not really make out what it does from the one you posted! thanks.
It shows a list at the bottom of the first post in a thread of either the latest threads or the most viewed threads in that specific forum/node. There doesn't seem to be any option to move it anywhere else, though. Would be great if it could be moved to the sidebar with a widget. (Although, don't get me wrong, it's still cool.)

Last edited:
It shows a list at the bottom of the first post in a thread of either the latest threads or the most viewed threads in that specific forum/node. There doesn't seem to be any option to move it anywhere else, though. Would be great if it could be moved to the sidebar with a widget. (Although, don't get me wrong, it's still cool.)
Agreed.

Thank you, Paul. Unfortunately, this also seems to be incompatible with TH Reactions, so I've had to disable it. When it's enabled, all of the Reaction options disappear from the posts that show this addon's results and only XF's default Like option is available.

it error...
  • Error: Call to undefined method XF\Mvc\Reply\Redirect::getparam()
  • src/addons/XenMax/SamCategory/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:24
Code:
#0 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): XenMax\SamCategory\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

I'il answer my own question.
:D

templates: xmmt_more_thread

Code:
<xf:macro name="xmmt_more_threads" arg-sameNodeThread="!">
    <xf:css src="xmmt_more_thread.less" />

<div class="xenmax-sameCate">
        <h3 class="xenmax-sameCateTitle">
            <font color="red">{{ phrase('xmmt_title') }}</font>
        </h3>
        <ul class="xenmax-sameCateList">
            <xf:foreach loop="$sameNodeThread" value="$thread">
                <li><b><u><a href="{{ link('threads', $thread) }}" title="{$thread.title}">{$thread.title}</a></u></b></li>
            </xf:foreach>
        </ul>
    </div>
</xf:macro>

Top Bottom