Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Is anyone else having issues with tagging people on mobile? It works fine on desktop but on mobile when you type the name and it pops up you can't click the name that pops up. When you try to click it just puts the courses back in the work rather than selecting the name. Hope that makes sense.

Gonna post this here, see if any Xenith customers know the answer,

1 thing I cannot figure out...

1.png

how can I remove the vertical line going through the node icon?

Thanks.

@Lindal_Oronar or you could try something like this in EXTRA.css
Code:
.LoggedIn .discussionListItem .unreadLink:before {
    color: #ff0000;
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    content: "\f111";
    font-size: 9px;
    position: absolute;
    left: 5px;
    top: 15px;
}

Adjust left and top to suit.

upload_2015-12-19_11-36-54.webp

One thing I've noticed while using this theme is that I cannot see links when using the WYSIWYG editor. It's the same color as the text in the editor so it never stands out, which makes it harder to edit existing links. Anyone else see this issue?

Main Background Image - when Users are logged of - the Welcome Block appears - the Background Image looks fine ....
but when Users logged in the Picture goes to small - what have I to change to get that looks better ?

Main Background Image - when Users are logged of - the Welcome Block appears - the Background Image looks fine ....
but when Users logged in the Picture goes to small - what have I to change to get that looks better ?
The image remains exactly the same for me, it just displays less of it when users are logged in.

Ok, here are two screenshots ...

1st . so it looks when guests take a look:
header_unregged.webp

Full Header and the Welcome Block

2nd - so it looks when regged users take a look:
header_regged.webp
Just a part of the Header - no Welcome Block (just Guests have the userrights)

Thanks Solidus! than im going wrong ! :-( - but its okay :-)

Question: How can I get the Header without the Welcome Block bigger ?

Top Bottom