Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Just wanted to add that we do plan on adding in the AD Styler to ALL themes at some point, but for now its just case by case, theme by theme. Most themes support it, Xenith is just one that does not.
What do you mean? I have the Ad Styler options in my Style Properties and if given the permission, I can access it on the front end.

What do you mean? I have the Ad Styler options in my Style Properties and if given the permission, I can access it on the front end.
True, but it won't quite work as it wasn't officially setup properly. Ie, we didn't create the vast list of elements that should change based on color/background/etc.

True, but it won't quite work as it wasn't officially setup properly. Ie, we didn't create the vast list of elements that should change based on color/background/etc.
I see. Now I understand. Which of the current themes have a fully customizable AD Styler?

I see. Now I understand. Which of the current themes have a fully customizable AD Styler?
To my knowledge the list is:

1. Rekt
  2. UI.X/UI.X Dark
  3. Quark/Antiquark
  4. XenBlock
  5. Drift/Drift Dark
  6. Tactical/Tactical Light
So over half. In the 2.X version, we will like do something a bit better, an AD Styler 3. These systems are kind of complicated to get perfect, and what we have now is close, just hard to setup.

To my knowledge the list is:

1. Rekt
  2. UI.X/UI.X Dark
  3. Quark/Antiquark
  4. XenBlock
  5. Drift/Drift Dark
  6. Tactical/Tactical Light
So over half. In the 2.X version, we will like do something a bit better, an AD Styler 3. These systems are kind of complicated to get perfect, and what we have now is close, just hard to setup.
I just noticed that UI.X and Xenith have the same configuration on AD Styler. Oh well. Definitely excited for the 2.X version.

Mike, I've attached two images.

I cant seem to find the style property that enables the version in your demo.
How would I enable that larger view of the background image instead of what it looks like now?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 12.07.43 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 12.07.43 PM.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 12.11.09 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-23 at 12.11.09 PM.webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 23
Take a look in the welcome part .. ;)

Hah I did, :( maybe I'm just not down with the lingo in that section. I tried checking and un checking a few sections with no luck. Here is a screenshot of what I have enabled currently.

Attachments

• IMG_7055.webp
    IMG_7055.webp
    66.1 KB · Views: 26
You have to set user group permissions allowing access.... default is set to no.

[Audentio] UI.X Permissions
Can View Welcome Block:

So I have another question. @Mike Creuzer

1. How would I add a white background to the forum list and sidebar area ( what I mean is in YELLOW on the first attachment)
2. How would I give categories and sidebar titles a bar type layout that makes them stand out ( What I mean is in RED on the first attachment.)

the second attachment is how it currently looks.

Attachments

• new.webp
    new.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 6.09.17 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-30 at 6.09.17 PM.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 16
1. How would I add a white background to the forum list and sidebar area ( what I mean is in YELLOW on the first attachment)

Thankfully there is a setting for just this. :P

UI.X Global Settings under Style Properties > Content Wrapper. Change this to Sidebar outside of wrapper.

. How would I give categories and sidebar titles a bar type layout that makes them stand out ( What I mean is in RED on the first attachment.)

The only way to do this is to actually add style information to move them like this. So you would want Style Properties > Sidebar (not UI.X) > Block Heading. Note that there may be some CSS you need to do in EXTRA.css as well if Xenith is doing something custom.

Likely a stupid question; where does one change the default header text?

BEGIN A NEW ADVENTURE

Yes should be under UI.X Welcome Section, depending on how you have it setup.

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 4.38.01 PM.webp

Thankfully there is a setting for just this. :p

UI.X Global Settings under Style Properties > Content Wrapper. Change this to Sidebar outside of wrapper.

The only way to do this is to actually add style information to move them like this. So you would want Style Properties > Sidebar (not UI.X) > Block Heading. Note that there may be some CSS you need to do in EXTRA.css as well if Xenith is doing something custom.

Yes should be under UI.X Welcome Section, depending on how you have it setup.

View attachment 144691

You tha man. Thanks Mike!

What about this, @Mike Creuzer

I love the header properties that you've done with this style.

Although I feel like if we could move these links from the middle of the header image, down to where I've shown in the attachment, it would make that image more clear and less disrupted by the links.

How would this be possible?

Attachments

• forum.webp
    forum.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 13
Although I feel like if we could move these links from the middle of the header image, down to where I've shown in the attachment, it would make that image more clear and less disrupted by the links.
You should turn the Welcome Block off for logged-in users ....
Screen Shot 2016-12-04 at 11.01.51.webp

@Mike Creuzer

How would i move the node icon right hand side border line to the right more so my images dont overlap?

Ive spent the past day messing with style properties but i cant change it :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 4.03.10 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 4.03.10 PM.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Top Bottom