Xenith

Xenith [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

Xenith - Reach New Heights

xentih-hero.png
Xenith
Based off it’s XenForo 1 successor, Xenith still brings many of the same features to XenForo 2.
Features include a flat, modern design with a hand-crafted and detailed interface design which is integrated with UI.X 2.

Xenith brings it’s lighter look which suitable for any forum along with many different abilities that allow you to switch out the...

Read more about this resource...

Hey how's it going. I bought this style for a new site of mine that I'm getting going. Anyways when setting up the welcome notice I realized that it wasn't the same as depicted in the demo where it takes up full width and is joined in the the top header. How can I go about achieving the same effect? I am good with css so if you have a quick answer that would be great. Otherwise I'll be playing with it but some help would be appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind it wasn't showing right because I had used the provided child style as a child of the parent style instead of creating my own child style. I suppose it wasn't meant to be used that way. Anyways I fixed it. Was an issue on my end.

But wanted to add that the style is amazing and give my gratitude for your hard work themehouse. Thank you.

Last edited:
I need some help on something that requires direct attention.

@Jake B. @Mike Creuzer

Users are complaining that the profile pics when posting on the profile are blurred and I can see that this is the case myself as I am able to see it for myself.

Not sure why. The avatar is not blurred anywhere else on the site but only when the user is posting a profile comment or on the profile comment. I'm not exactly sure the best way to fix this issue and would like to see if either of you could provide some assistance. It's simply blurred on the profile page. Very strange. Let me know if you can help. A link to my site is in my signature. Thanks.

I need some help on something that requires direct attention.

@Jake B. @Mike Creuzer

Users are complaining that the profile pics when posting on the profile are blurred and I can see that this is the case myself as I am able to see it for myself.

Not sure why. The avatar is not blurred anywhere else on the site but only when the user is posting a profile comment or on the profile comment. I'm not exactly sure the best way to fix this issue and would like to see if either of you could provide some assistance. It's simply blurred on the profile page. Very strange. Let me know if you can help. A link to my site is in my signature. Thanks.

Could you create a ticket with links so we can have a look?

Could you create a ticket with links so we can have a look?

Okay thanks @Jake B. I just made a ticket about it.

Also I'd like to mention on a fresh copy of Xenith users need to add this to extra.css as the profile page comment area is behind the avatar and isn't visible without it. It seems to be that when you all were making this piece edit for the profile page it needed an important flag to work and didn't have one. At first I thought it was me but I then took the liberty of searching the code to see what was wrong and added this in to fix it. Like I said the area where you type and submit profile comments was hidden. Doesn't seem to match the demo but was on a fresh install of Xenith as I made sure to check. Thanks for all your help.

CSS:
.message-cell.message-cell--user {
    flex: 0 0 176px !important;
}

@Jake B. I'm having a huge issue being ignored in the ticket I made. @Ian Hitt responded yesterday requesting access to the admin panel and I sent him the logins and he hasn't messaged back all the way up to now. Kind of unconventional for me to give my logins and not hear back in 24 hours.

Please get back to me thanks.

@Jake B. I'm having a huge issue being ignored in the ticket I made. @Ian Hitt responded yesterday requesting access to the admin panel and I sent him the logins and he hasn't messaged back all the way up to now. Kind of unconventional for me to give my logins and not hear back in 24 hours.

Please get back to me thanks.
Hi Brad,

Can you send me ticket ID? I checked your account and am not seeing anything we haven't been responding to. Did you send an email?

Also if we have to login and make fixes that might take some time as we have to schedule it in with a dev. Shouldn't need more than a day normally.

Thanks @Mike Creuzer , @Ian Hitt took care of it. You guys are really great. I wasnt trying to complain I just was wondering why I didn't receive a response and wanted to catch you before business hours were over. But thanks so much. The style is perfect for my site and is very well made.

ThemeHouse updated Xenith with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.5.0.0 Released

• Improved code bbcode backgrounds on dark themes
  • Improvements to header sizing
  • Improvements to the hero image load time, background color, and so that text is illegible briefly
  • Fixed avatars from cutting into profile post comments
  • Fixed shadow for overflow tabs when the bar has no background color
For an entire list of improvements and fixes for UI.X 2, you are able to view them here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Still in 2.0.4.0.0:

Is this double thick line a bug or intended, please? I would prefer to have all lines of the same thickness:

1525289366306.webp

Mmmmmhh... ok, thanks ;) Will edit this css to 2px:

.uix_postThreadWidget {
border-top: 4px solid #00c5de;
}

Checking it with the browser console, it seems that the "padding" CSS properties are not computed (not rendered as a real number) in the style. Seems to be a bug. Please help me fix this.
8DFEF4DD-821D-444D-A853-44800DAECD69.webp

I’m also not getting any alerts since updating to the latest version

Also getting server errors
88E062DE-4EF0-4C77-93E4-E9413D661ADA.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom