Xenith

Xenith [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hi, im looking to display my node list in a dual column / side by side format rather than all underneath each other, is that possible with this please?

Hi, im looking to display my node list in a dual column / side by side format rather than all underneath each other, is that possible with this please?
I'd suggest looking into the Nodes add-on included with your Xenith purchase.

And, also, my current prefixes do not work with this style? I have defined icons.
How are you defining the icons on the prefixes?

ThemeHouse updated Xenith with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.10.0.0 compatibility
  • Improved footer widget styling
  • Fixed an issue with tooltip arrow styling
  • Improved discussion list coloring properties which now allow you to color both even/odd colors
Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.
Note: This update does not require a UI.X add-on update to function properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I change the logo size? (Logo width under Basic Options does nothing)?
This option does allow you to change the size of your logo but do you have anything added within the 2x logo URL field of Basic Options? If so, remove it and see if your logo is then being resized or not?

So there seems to have been an issue with the username change section, where if a user tries to change their name, the text box field that alerts you of a date change will be a different color than it should (making it hard to read). This is on a clean install of XenForo 2.2.0, with Xenith 2.2.0.2.0, u.ix 2.2.0, [TH] Nodes 1.1.0 Patch Level 1, and XenPorta 2 (2.0.2.5). Here is a screenshot of the issue:
1602609739287.webp

I was able to fix it by adding this code snippet in extra.less:
Code:
.blockMessage.blockMessage--important {
    color: @xf-textColor;
    background: @xf-pageBg;
    border-left: 2px solid #00c5de;
    padding: 8px;
}

Just thought I would point this out so that you are aware of it. Thanks in advance!

ThemeHouse updated Xenith with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.3.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.3 compatibility
  • Fixed an issue that caused forum, what's new, and media tab drop-downs to shift to the left which is only viewable when logged in and using sidebar navigation.
  • Fixed an issue with search z-index which caused the search bar to end up behind the navigation bar when its location is set to the staff bar.
  • Fixed an issue in QA threads that caused the styling to break when selecting a new solution.
  • Fixed an issue with the left...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom