Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

Xenith - Material Design Icons, Completely Customizable, Intricate and Beautiful Interface - Reach New Heights

Xenith is a carefully designed theme for XenForo. We took special care in crafting each XenForo page to ensure quality and offer an engaging and interactive experience for your users. From profile to the postbit, from the threadlist to search listings, we made sure the design was cohesive. We even designed for the media gallery,...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Nice.
Just looking through your screen shots and this bugs me though :$
3NDoFYw.png

Ahhh.
I would make it a different colour so people know its an underline.
I think we could, definitely. But it didnt bother me too much. I guess we were just keeping things simple. We actually did quite a bit of work on the notices panel, so you can scroll on mobile and such and not have the height jump, things like this.

I'm going to buy one of your styles in the next couple of days, but I'm having a tough time choosing - there are several that I really like the look of. This new style looks amazing :)

Does this one come with the AD Styler? In general, does the AD Styler come as standard with all of your UI.X styles, or is it only where specifically mentioned in the description?

I'm going to buy one of your styles in the next couple of days, but I'm having a tough time choosing - there are several that I really like the look of. This new style looks amazing :)

Does this one come with the AD Styler? In general, does the AD Styler come as standard with all of your UI.X styles, or is it only where specifically mentioned in the description?
Thanks for your interest!

AD styler comes with a handful of our themes. UI.X, UI.X Dark, Quark, Antiquark, Drift, Drift Dark, xenBlock, Tactical are the main ones. Technically any theme can support it we just didn't always build support for it cause some people would rather not deal with the maintenance.

Let me pick up my jaw real quick....
Anyway, 2 questions:

Any dark version planned?
Can you add screenshots to show your customizations to addons mentioned?

@Mike Creuzer stop it! I've spent way too much money with Audentio as it is :D

This style is gorgeous, I can see me adding it to my list of purchases very soon!

Top Bottom