Xenith

Xenith [Paid] 1.5.21.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)

Triops

Still live forums is on XF1.

Is it possible to fill this (and 2 hidden fields within the form) with user specific info?
Say {username}, {primary group}, {email address}:

1525292169214.png

Triops

I managed to download the required fonts with the Google Webfonts Helper, which additionally provided a "@font-face"-css for all font formats.
But, if I try to load that css (like the font-awesome below) through

Code:
@imagePath/uix/css/pt-sans.css
in the font field of the style propery "[UI.X] Typography" it still calls the Google API (now wrongly), not just the local path:

Code:
<link href='//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=styles/xenith/uix/css/pt-sans.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
Is there a way to avoid that? Can I overwrite that externel API call somewhere, to prohibit it and use the local fonts only?

Last edited:

Triops

Thank you for updating, @ThemeHouse

Just one obvious things: can I put the "to top / to bottom buttons" at the right bottom of every page above the cookie notice (orange in the screenshot)?

1528879529257.png

Social Share (addon) does it:

1528879611609.png

A simple css z-index does not solve it, although the # is position:fixed - what am I doing wrong, please?

Code:
#uix_jumpToFixed {
    z-index: 9999;
}

Last edited:

Dalton Prock

Thank you for updating, @ThemeHouse

Just one obvious things: can I put the "to top / to bottom buttons" at the right bottom of every page above the cookie notice (orange in the screenshot)?

View attachment 177822

Social Share (addon) does it:

View attachment 177824

A simple css z-index does not solve it, although the # is position:fixed - what am I doing wrong, please?

Code:
#uix_jumpToFixed {
    z-index: 9999;
}
I am not positive on how to accomplish this but go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that one of our developers can take a look! :)